Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Beneteau Re-Sale-Ability?

I'm new to the group. I have a 2001 Beneteau 381 that I keep harbored
at Kemah, Texas, on Galveston Bay.

Even though I have it listed for sale with a reputable Yacht Brokerage,
I still enjoy day-cruising and overnights to the Strand on Galveston
Island. However, after almost two years on the market, I've only had
one nibble.

Its reasonably priced. But it just appears that Beneteau sailboats do
not resell.

Am I right? If you buy a Beneteau, do you just need to plan on owning
it for life?

Or, am I wrong? If so, then why is no one interested in my boat?

Pete N.
Kemah, TX