Bobsprit

Default The Big Sale

Recorded on the day Donal bought the Beneteau:

Salesman: "Don't let the reputation bother you. Beneteau is like Kia; so long
as the warranty lasts there's nothing to worry about.

Donal: Hmmmmm. I don't know. I've heard of problems, like loose floors.

Salesman: "Ever heard of velcro?"

Donal: Poorly made cabinets-

Salesman: Are you buying a boat or a dresser?

Donal: Gelcoat cracking-

Salesman: It looks good, like the fine cracks in well worn leather!

Donal: I don't want to be a laughing stock. I already drive a Ford Fiesta.

Salesman: My father drives a Fiesta! Great car!

Donal: What about the looks of the boat? It looks a bit like a pregnant Cheese
Doodle.

Salesman: Beneteau boats win awards for design! Did you see the sink? I see you
have pictures of sailboats on your checkbook. Clearly you're a real sailor.

SOLD!!!!

Donal

"The_navigator©" wrote in message
Give it a break He's had enough.

Oi!! When I've had enough, ... I'll say so!

You will only feel sympathy for me, if you are suckered by my words.

Bob cannot, (wouldn't, is incapable of, is unable to, is waaaaay to stupid
to) penetrate my defences.

I know Bob far better than he knows me. Hence, his occasional outbursts.
Today was a good example.

Regards

Donal