Ronald Hugh Roberts

In article .com,
wrote:
I'm new to the group. I have a 2001 Beneteau 381 that I keep harbored
at Kemah, Texas, on Galveston Bay.

Even though I have it listed for sale with a reputable Yacht Brokerage,
I still enjoy day-cruising and overnights to the Strand on Galveston
Island. However, after almost two years on the market, I've only had
one nibble.

I did a Google search for "2001 Beneteau 381 Kemah for sale" and found
several, but not yours. What brokerage did you list with?

Its reasonably priced. But it just appears that Beneteau sailboats do
not resell.

I'm sorta selling my 30 foot Catalina, but haven't listed it with a brokerage
yet. We moved it to Kemah last September and want to get familar with
Galeveston Bay and take a three week trip to Lousianna and back before
we part with it.

I've had only one inquiry about buying my boat, and I indicated to him
that I wasn't a motivated seller.

Am I right? If you buy a Beneteau, do you just need to plan on owning
it for life?

I'm looking to move up and would definately consider a Beneteau.

Or, am I wrong? If so, then why is no one interested in my boat?

What marina are you in? I'm in Portofino, Slip A4. Interestd in trading
down?

ron
--
Ron Roberts