Roger Long

Thanks for the invite but I think Canada will have to wait till next
summer. I'm going to be doing a lot of work on this boat. It's
basically sound and functional but the former owner was a world class
jury rigger.

I've discovered a downside to buying a freshwater boat. Although it's
very clean and with almost none of the corrosion us salties take for
granted, it is full of stuff that is going to blossom into rust within
days. The exhaust system is held up with strips of that perforated
metal strapping and there are steel screws everywhere. Not a problem
up in the lakes but I've got to track it all down and put in proper
stuff before it spends much time in the salt air.

--

Roger Long

"Dry" wrote in message
Congrats. And you say that you sailing to Nova Scotia this summer
e-mail
me the addy is good. Nice craft.

Roger Long wrote:

Our boat just arrived this morning. As soon as I get the kids off
school, I'm going down to help unload her.

Our cruising adventures are now beginning.

http://home.maine.rr.com/rlma/Boat.htm

--

Roger Long