Frank

rhys wrote:
Your boat's name was my nickname 25 years ago.
So I like it G Congratulations.

Interesting. We're planning to buy a new (used) boat this Summer and I
expressed the desire to name her with *my* childhood nickname; but my
wife and daughters said they were *not* interested in having a boat
called "Loup Garou" (the Cajun werewolf). When I offered my high school
nickname, "Generalissimo Franko" (I went to a military prep school; it
was inevitable.), they also decided to pass. We seem to be leaning
toward "Zombie Princess" and calling the dink "Grave Tender." Go
figure!

Frank