Frank

Those darned naming committees can really be a pain, can't they? grin

LOTR offers so many possibilities; and, like you said, so many of them
could be pretty strange and/or obscure. I'd agree that y'all decided
wisely!

I do like "Zombie Princess" for us; it's a family joke. When the kids
were younger and asked me to tell 'em a story, I'd always start with,
"There were these flesh-eating zombies..." They'd scream, "NO! NO! A
story about a princess." So I'd say, "Once upon a time there was a
princess, who was a flesh-eating zombie!" It also works pretty well
because it'll be Zombie Princess of New Orleans.

Enjoy yourselves with your new boat!

Frank