DSK

marley wrote:
I just wanted to take the time to say a big THANK YOU to you for your
...(snip for brevity)...
... Your replies have always been helpful, informative, and well written.

Peggie also participates in a number of other forums. IMHO not only are
her posts helpful, informative, and well written, she also gives
invaluable moral support to people trying to cope with a very daunting
subject.

Regards
Doug King

Capt. Neal®

"DSK" wrote
Peggie also participates in a number of other forums. IMHO not only are
her posts helpful, informative, and well written, she also gives
invaluable moral support to people trying to cope with a very daunting
subject.

Regards
Doug King

In other words, Peggie mollycoddles the stupid, the lazy and the ignorant.

CN
Ken Heaton

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

"DSK" wrote
Peggie also participates in a number of other forums. IMHO not only are
her posts helpful, informative, and well written, she also gives
invaluable moral support to people trying to cope with a very daunting
subject.

Regards
Doug King

In other words, Peggie mollycoddles the stupid, the lazy and the ignorant.

CN

I think you are confused there Neal, Peggie doesn't seem to be mollycoddling
you at all...
--
Ken Heaton & Anne Tobin
Cape Breton Island, Canada

Marley

Ken Heaton wrote:

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message

"DSK" wrote

Peggie also participates in a number of other forums. IMHO not only are
her posts helpful, informative, and well written, she also gives
invaluable moral support to people trying to cope with a very daunting
subject.

Regards
Doug King

In other words, Peggie mollycoddles the stupid, the lazy and the ignorant.

CN

I think you are confused there Neal, Peggie doesn't seem to be mollycoddling
you at all...

Bwaaahahhhaaaaa!

Nicely said Ken!

That boy Kneel has an inferior intellect.

Gogarty

"Capt. Neal®" wrote in message ...

"Gordon" wrote in message ...
Ditto

So now its time to change my sewer hoses. Any particular brand or type
better than others for NOT getting saturated with odors?
Thanks
Gordon

Typical ignorant rec.boats.cruising wannabe sailor.
Too dumb to change a hose without help. Too lazy to do his
own research on the Internet, a connection to which he
obviously has.
C'mon people, your mom never wean you off the bottle?

Ya gonna suck off Reggie's teat the rest of your lives?

CN

Poor CN can't even spell...

You mean *Peggie's* hind teat, don't you? That's not
really a hind teat, ya know. It's just hanging down soooo low.

Padeen

Wondering about Peggie Hall . . . Capt. Neal® Cruising 30 April 8th 05 07:40 PM
Odor in the area where the holding tank is - Peggie? Keith Cruising 1 October 11th 04 04:22 PM
Peggie Hall question Wayne.B General 14 March 24th 04 01:36 AM
Peggie, question Jim Cruising 38 February 18th 04 05:17 PM
Paging Peggie Hall Eric Cruising 4 December 22nd 03 02:30 AM