Jere Lull

In article ,
"Gogarty" wrote:

I forgot to mention the most important thing you do for me...
You give me good head! Heck you give the whole group good
head. He heee. Ain't I a hoot?

Oh, that's SICK!

(love it!)

--
Jere Lull

Hmmm, she seems to be a woman who really knows useful things, unusual
and interesting. Ppl falling in love with her over sewage, must be
more than meets the nose here. Even tempts me to read her book even if
the only toilet I have aboard is a porta-potti. You know you have
serious social problems when you find sewage issues interesting though
(and I thought my interests were arcane).
When I got my boat, it had a marine head, Y valve, holding tank etc.
After a year, I realized I spent more time working on it than
EVERYTHING else aboard put together. I tore it all out and got a
porti-potti and enormously simplified my life. Besides, when the
porta- potti starts to tilt too much, I knwo its time to reduce sail.
I gave all those damned toilet parts to various friends who STILL
think I did them a favor, amazing.
I used to think I'd eventually meet a woman who knew how to do cool
stuff, unfortunately, it didnt happen.

Wondering about Peggie Hall . . . Capt. Neal® Cruising 30 April 8th 05 07:40 PM
Odor in the area where the holding tank is - Peggie? Keith Cruising 1 October 11th 04 04:22 PM
Peggie Hall question Wayne.B General 14 March 24th 04 01:36 AM
Peggie, question Jim Cruising 38 February 18th 04 05:17 PM
Paging Peggie Hall Eric Cruising 4 December 22nd 03 02:30 AM