Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jean Dufour

Frank wrote:

Merci, cher! I have no trouble understanding Haitians and vice versa;
but as to the rest... grin

Hope I didn't offend you. I forgot to tell it was also the most
beautifull accent and is music to my ears! I would have said that
Moncton's Chiak was the hardest to understand but, is it French? No.
That's switching from French to English every two words or so! ;-)

Best regards "cher"!

Jean
Montreal