Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Stephen Trapani

Default Inside hatch latch?

What are the best ways to lock the cabin hatch from the inside? I've
been considering a slider on each side that slides into drilled out
holes, but those seem kind of micky mouse.

Is there a ready made latch for this or another kind of jury rig setup
that works well? I've got the typical sliding top and three removable
slats type set up.

thanks,

Stephen

Got the boat inside today Gary General 0 December 7th 04 11:44 PM
hatch umbrella Parallax Cruising 1 October 27th 04 07:32 PM
Hatch repair idea Les Groby General 5 April 28th 04 01:23 PM
The Inside Scoop on the Whitewater Olympic Team Trials David Hearn General 0 March 27th 04 09:20 PM
Gelcoat flaking on inside of hull James W. Sloan Boat Building 1 August 17th 03 07:20 PM