Jere Lull

In article ,
Stephen Trapani wrote:

What are the best ways to lock the cabin hatch from the inside? I've
been considering a slider on each side that slides into drilled out
holes, but those seem kind of micky mouse.

Is there a ready made latch for this or another kind of jury rig setup
that works well? I've got the typical sliding top and three removable
slats type set up.

thanks,

Stephen

"Best" of course is subjective. Perhaps a simple stick jammed in place
(like a sliding patio door stop) might be sufficient. Maybe your setup
will allow a simple hole that you can shove a pin into.

--
Jere Lull