Glenn Ashmore

Default Getting things to French Polynesia?

I have a request for a 66# Spade anchor from the Marquesas. Any of you
circumnavigators have a clue on how to ship it cheaply?

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

I've never circumnavigated, but how bout UPS ground to Los Angeles,
then Air Tahiti Nui Cargo to Papeete? They're at:

Tel: toll free (800) 280-8344 toll-free
Tel: (310) 337-7201
Mon-Sat: 9:00am-5:00pm.

MW

Glenn Ashmore

wrote in message
ups.com...
I've never circumnavigated, but how bout UPS ground to Los Angeles,
then Air Tahiti Nui Cargo to Papeete? They're at:

Tel: toll free (800) 280-8344 toll-free
Tel: (310) 337-7201
Mon-Sat: 9:00am-5:00pm.

Tried that but Air Tahiti Nui only handls direct to Papeete and I need to
get it to Nuku Hiva. The only way is another local line. That means I need
a freight forwarder to handle the shipment. Think I will pass on this one.
The shipping cost will be more than the anchor.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com

Swift Boat Liar Alfred French admits he's just repeating rumors... Walt ASA 6 August 28th 04 05:12 AM
odd request - wood species in French Max Camirand Boat Building 9 March 7th 04 12:48 AM
OT--The French...again! NOYB General 8 December 29th 03 11:21 PM
Stupid things said by liberals Horvath ASA 30 December 21st 03 01:58 AM