Vito

"Scott Vernon" wrote

''seperate oil circuit''?
Do you mean oil injected, like what's been available for a few decades?
Where will the ''seperate oil circuit'' oil go after the cylinder?

Scott's right again (darn) (c:

The 750 Suzuki injected oil into the crank and recovered some, allowing it
to ue less oil than my BSA, but the rest perforce went out the exhaust.

A 2-stroke is a much better motorcycle engine but is all but gone, even from
the racing circuits. Were it possible to make one that met emission
standards the MC industry would have done so - especially Suzuki and Yamaha.
2 stroke outboards will follow.

rhys

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:36:29 -0500, "Vito" wrote:

"Scott Vernon" wrote

''seperate oil circuit''?
Do you mean oil injected, like what's been available for a few decades?
Where will the ''seperate oil circuit'' oil go after the cylinder?

Scott's right again (darn) (c:

The 750 Suzuki injected oil into the crank and recovered some, allowing it
to ue less oil than my BSA, but the rest perforce went out the exhaust.

Severely off-topic and no doubt in breach of this NG...
I have a fair-to-good condition 1979 Suzuki GS750 for sale...anybody
interested? I live in Toronto and need money for the next Boat
Show...whew, almost missed bringing it back to boating!

R.
Don White

"rhys" wrote in message
On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 12:36:29 -0500, "Vito" wrote:

Severely off-topic and no doubt in breach of this NG...
I have a fair-to-good condition 1979 Suzuki GS750 for sale...anybody
interested? I live in Toronto and need money for the next Boat
Show...whew, almost missed bringing it back to boating!

R.

Much in the way of sailing displays at the Toronto Boat Show these days?
I've been thinking of flying up for a weekend in January to check it out.
One big draw would be the CL Sailboat Shop people who built my Sandpiper
565.

20 foot Key Largo 2000CC, Which Motor, Yamaha 150 2 or 4 cycle, Help. Joe General 2 June 7th 04 02:52 PM
Outboards - 2 vs 4 Cycle HugYourPug General 6 April 21st 04 12:56 PM
Synthetic oil versus 2 cycle restrictions RG General 11 December 24th 03 11:49 PM
Death be not proud Don ßailey General 0 September 29th 03 03:07 PM
Just How Safe Do You Feel? Doug Kanter General 34 July 13th 03 06:14 PM