Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default How about a blister report, Capt. Skippy?

I recall predicting the "Flying Pig" might go as much as
six months without new blisters rearing their ugly convexities
because you didn't do an adequate job drying out the bottom
preferring to believe some nonsense about a daily spraying with
fresh water doing the job adequately.

It's been what? About six months since you returned to the
water? Have you snorkeled down and scrubbed the slime off
the bottom and examined it for new blisters?

Let me guess, you found several but they aren't very large
yet with emphasis on the word yet.

--
Sir Gregory