Default Endeavour 33 Cradle

I am looking for a plan to build a steel cradle for an Endeavour 33, 1984.
TIA

Denis M wrote:
I am looking for a plan to build a steel cradle for an Endeavour 33, 1984.
TIA

Here is one for a Typhoon.
scale it up as needed?

--

Richard Lamb

Denis M wrote:
I am looking for a plan to build a steel cradle for an Endeavour 33, 1984.
TIA

Sorry...

http://www.capedory.org/cdsoalook-gr...#onlinemanuals

--

Richard Lamb

"Denis M" wrote in
:

I am looking for a plan to build a steel cradle for an Endeavour 33,
1984. TIA

Hope you're going to use it just to paint the bottom. She'll look awful
lonesome on it all piled up with snow, when she should be gunkholing the
Bahamas when the snow's flying in NB.

She'd be much happier in Tortola next winter. I hope, for your sake, she
doesn't see you building a cradle. You'll never get her sheets running
free if she's thinking of the horrible thing you're gonna do to her, in the
fall, all summer.....(c;]

Sail her to Charleston. We'll race her on New Year's Day in the Frostbite
Regatta!

http://www.charlestonoceanracing.org/

--
Creationism is to science what storks are to obstetrics.

Larry

Sailboat Cradle Captain B Cruising 0 August 30th 06 05:51 PM
Free cradle Scott Vernon ASA 61 July 1st 04 01:16 AM
trailer to cradle steveJ Boat Building 6 January 31st 04 05:03 PM
Rock the Cradle Scott Vernon ASA 13 December 21st 03 09:09 PM
Malone of Maine J Cradle vs. Thule Cradle Denman General 5 August 3rd 03 08:52 PM