Scott Vernon

Default Free cradle

Anybody need a cradle. I was offered the shipping cradle from a Jeanneau
54'. I was talking to the boat hauler picking up the Jeanneau down at the
Balt. piers. Seems that when they ship them over, it's not worth the
expense to return the cradle. He said I could have it if I wanted it.
Actually, there is a pile (12~15) of cradles from different Jeanneaus and
Bendytoes sitting there. They will be scrapped shortly.

--
Scott Vernon
Plowville PA __/)__/)__

Bobsprit

Seems that when they ship them over, it's not worth the
expense to return the cradle. He said I could have it if I wanted it.
Actually, there is a pile (12~15) of cradles from different Jeanneaus and
Bendytoes sitting there. They will be scrapped shortly.

Scotty, if this is for "real" contact me offline and I may be able to get you a
bit of money for them.

RB
Capt. Mooron

Bob... just drive to the Baltimore Piers and ask to purchase them. I'm
certain they would be happy to get rid of them. Then you could hire Scotty
to pick them up for you

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Seems that when they ship them over, it's not worth the
| expense to return the cradle. He said I could have it if I wanted it.
| Actually, there is a pile (12~15) of cradles from different Jeanneaus and
| Bendytoes sitting there. They will be scrapped shortly.
|

| Scotty, if this is for "real" contact me offline and I may be able to get
you a
| bit of money for them.
|
| RB

Scott Vernon

He he, he's such an easy catch.

SV

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Seems that when they ship them over, it's not worth the
| expense to return the cradle. He said I could have it if I wanted it.
| Actually, there is a pile (12~15) of cradles from different Jeanneaus

and
| Bendytoes sitting there. They will be scrapped shortly.
|

| Scotty, if this is for "real" contact me offline and I may be able to

get
you a
| bit of money for them.
|
| RB

Capt. Mooron

It's just way too easy these days... ;-)

CM

"Scott Vernon" wrote in message
| He he, he's such an easy catch.
|
| SV
|
| "Capt. Mooron" wrote in message
| Bob... just drive to the Baltimore Piers and ask to purchase them. I'm
| certain they would be happy to get rid of them. Then you could hire
Scotty
| to pick them up for you
|
| "Bobsprit" wrote in message
| | Seems that when they ship them over, it's not worth the
| | expense to return the cradle. He said I could have it if I wanted it.
| | Actually, there is a pile (12~15) of cradles from different Jeanneaus
| and
| | Bendytoes sitting there. They will be scrapped shortly.
| |
| |
| | Scotty, if this is for "real" contact me offline and I may be able to
| get
| you a
| | bit of money for them.
| |
| | RB

Scott Vernon

"Bobsprit" wrote

Scotty, if this is for "real" contact me offline and I may be able to get

you a
bit of money for them.

Yes, it's for real, I don't bull**** like you do.

SV

Bobsprit

He he, he's such an easy catch.

Doesn't matter to me. If you have them, I know a club that would pay for them.
Spite. Nose...and your face.

RB
Bobsprit

Scotty, if this is for "real" contact me offline and I may be able to get
you a
bit of money for them.

Yes, it's for real, I don't bull**** like you do.

Well, then e-mail and I'll put you in touch with a yard that might be
interested in paying for them. Doesn't matter to me either way.

RB
Capt. Mooron

"Bobsprit" wrote in message
| Well, then e-mail and I'll put you in touch with a yard that might be
| interested in paying for them. Doesn't matter to me either way.

List them on Ebay?

CM

jlrogers±³©

Booby and Scotty sitting in a tree
Kay I SS I N G

Bobsprit wrote:
Seems that when they ship them over, it's not worth the
expense to return the cradle. He said I could have it if I wanted it.
Actually, there is a pile (12~15) of cradles from different Jeanneaus
and Bendytoes sitting there. They will be scrapped shortly.

Scotty, if this is for "real" contact me offline and I may be able to
get you a bit of money for them.

RB

--
jlrogers±³©
Never date a woman you can hear ticking. - Mark Patinkin

Eschew Obfuscation.