Scott Vernon

Default Free cradle

OH, GROW UP !

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message
Booby and Scotty sitting in a tree
Kay I SS I N G

Bobsprit wrote:
Seems that when they ship them over, it's not worth the
expense to return the cradle. He said I could have it if I wanted it.
Actually, there is a pile (12~15) of cradles from different Jeanneaus
and Bendytoes sitting there. They will be scrapped shortly.

Scotty, if this is for "real" contact me offline and I may be able to
get you a bit of money for them.

RB

--
jlrogers±³©
Never date a woman you can hear ticking. - Mark Patinkin

Eschew Obfuscation.

Scott Vernon

OzOne wrote in message ...
On 28 Jun 2004 23:20:37 GMT, "Scott Vernon"
scribbled thusly:

OH, GROW UP !

I think he grew up and is now slipping into senility..

Nah, I believe his boat is on a fresh water lake.

Scotty

Scott Vernon

OzOne wrote in message ...
On 28 Jun 2004 23:31:23 GMT, "Scott Vernon"
scribbled thusly:

OzOne wrote in message

On 28 Jun 2004 23:20:37 GMT, "Scott Vernon"
scribbled thusly:

OH, GROW UP !

I think he grew up and is now slipping into senility..

Nah, I believe his boat is on a fresh water lake.

Scotty

Big bathtub?

Who, Katy?

katysails

Nah, I believe his boat is on a fresh water lake.

Scotty

You want to make something of that statement? Huh? You think you'd have a
grand time on Lake Michigan lollygagging around like you do on your great
still water Bay...a shallow bay at that????

--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

katysails

Who, Katy?

Now you doned it.....I am posting your post on all the great Lakes
newsgroups....you gonna be hash....
--
katysails
s/v Chanteuse

---

Scott Vernon

"Nav" wrote in message

Scott Vernon wrote:

OzOne wrote in message

On 28 Jun 2004 23:20:37 GMT, "Scott Vernon"
scribbled thusly:

OH, GROW UP !

I think he grew up and is now slipping into senility..

Nah, I believe his boat is on a fresh water lake.

Good one! LOL

shhhhhhhh, Katy didn't get it.

Scott Vernon

"katysails" wrote in message
Nah, I believe his boat is on a fresh water lake.

Scotty

You want to make something of that statement? Huh? You think you'd have

grand time on Lake Michigan lollygagging around like you do on your great
still water Bay...a shallow bay at that????

where one must be a good navigator to not run aground. besides, we only get
6'' waves according to one here.

Scotty