BoatBanter.com

-   -   Endeavour 33 Cradle (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/115388-endeavour-33-cradle.html)

Denis M May 9th 10 10:58 PM

Endeavour 33 Cradle

I am looking for a plan to build a steel cradle for an Endeavour 33, 1984.
TIA

cavelamb May 9th 10 11:35 PM

Endeavour 33 Cradle

Denis M wrote:
I am looking for a plan to build a steel cradle for an Endeavour 33, 1984.
TIA

Here is one for a Typhoon.
scale it up as needed?

--

Richard Lamb

cavelamb May 9th 10 11:35 PM

Endeavour 33 Cradle

Denis M wrote:
I am looking for a plan to build a steel cradle for an Endeavour 33, 1984.
TIA

Sorry...

http://www.capedory.org/cdsoalook-gr...#onlinemanuals

--

Richard Lamb

Larry May 10th 10 05:30 AM

Endeavour 33 Cradle

"Denis M" wrote in
:

I am looking for a plan to build a steel cradle for an Endeavour 33,
1984. TIA

Hope you're going to use it just to paint the bottom. She'll look awful
lonesome on it all piled up with snow, when she should be gunkholing the
Bahamas when the snow's flying in NB.

She'd be much happier in Tortola next winter. I hope, for your sake, she
doesn't see you building a cradle. You'll never get her sheets running
free if she's thinking of the horrible thing you're gonna do to her, in the
fall, all summer.....(c;]

Sail her to Charleston. We'll race her on New Year's Day in the Frostbite
Regatta!

http://www.charlestonoceanracing.org/

--
Creationism is to science what storks are to obstetrics.

Larry