Bob Bob is offline

Default Joe loves me )

A love letter from Joe to Bob:

/////////////////////////////////////////////
Let me guess you're in Tongo Tongo surrounded by naked maidens,
worshiping you as the master mariner you are. `

Damn Bob you progressed from a bum on the street begging for the
humble and noble job of scrubbing ****ters on any boat, to a jet
setting licenced 200 Ton master mariner in only 6 mo. And you did it
workings as a "slave"in the oilfield that you hate sooooo much. U R
awesum bobby. Just think if you were in that big union you could be
running the worlds largest super tanker by now!
Joe
////////////////////////////////////////////////

Well close Joe i was in hawaii surrouned by a girls athletic team for
the last 10 days. They are a great bunch of fun girls. Hard working
athletes doing somthing youll never do...... getting an education.

I wasnt exactly a bum, In fact yould **** if I told ya what I did.
hmm, but I think i did mention that a couple years ago here.

Im not sure why you keep saying I scrub ****ters. Thats what the
philipinos do but to tell you the truth I give them a hand sometimes
just to proove that not all people who work offshore are lazy southern
fat racest.

Big union jobs.... As soon as my MMC comes back with my RFPNW I will
certainly consider doing a deep water hitch. I think it would be fun
to see how real sailors work. Oh, the reason why you cant work for a
blue water union job is cause you dont have the training. Crap you can
even sail as an AB even with that big 1600 ton license of yours.......
urr usta have. Even if you do have AB OSV you wont be able to sail
cause you dont have RFPNW. Why is that...? cause its not required in
the GOM and you never went the extra mile to get it.

Dont worry Joe.... Ill keep posting so you can have somthing to read.

Oh, hows this for west coast liberal uppty ness. Im in LA LA LA LA,
CA . Thought Id jet on over to the main land and watch some NCAA
womens sports here in the LA area.

Have fun Joe.
I am
bOB

Joe,

For all of us...

Quit messing with the troll...

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 01:47:34 -0600, cavelamb
wrote:

Joe,

For all of us...

Quit messing with the troll...

As always, it is up to you to provide an alternative. Start some
interesting threads. Right now, the Bob & Joe show is the only ticket
in town.

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 12:23:04 -0500, wrote:

Whining just adds noise, and has even
less entertainment value than Bob & Joe arguing.

I hate to admit it but Bob and Joe arguing can be quite entertaining
at times, sometimes even educational. :-)

Bob Bob is offline

It has it's moments.

IDK, it is getting tirsome.....

I guess old joe does get some enjoyment from stalking me. It must be
the bayou in him. However, you have to admit there is a thread of
marine in some of the posts, which I think is helpful. The USCG
Licensing structures have under gone and continue to chage rapidly.
INcluding new STCW training requirments.The good ol days of going to
your local regional Examine Center for a license and upgrad armed with
a wink-and-a-nod is gone. Some are just having a difficult time
adapting.

Hope your day goes well, Im off to watch some NCAA womens sports in
suny LA
Life is good as a sailor

BOb

On Thu, 19 Nov 2009 16:36:19 -0600, cavelamb
wrote:

This newsgroup is NOT the kind of place I would invite friends into.
There is simply too much ego - and not enough content.

Content is good. What have you been up to recently? We're in a big
push getting the boat ready for a trip south to the islands.

God Loves Fags jps General 0 June 17th 09 01:03 AM
No wonder the GOP loves her... A Real Boater General 0 September 21st 08 12:43 PM
Scotty Loves His Boat Capt. Rob ASA 1 August 31st 07 06:26 PM
Who Loves Ya - Asatru resources Bertie the Bunyip ASA 1 September 25th 03 01:58 AM
Who Loves Ya Bertie the Bunyip ASA 0 September 22nd 03 10:38 PM