Bob Bob is offline

Default Joe loves me )

A love letter from Joe to Bob:

/////////////////////////////////////////////
Let me guess you're in Tongo Tongo surrounded by naked maidens,
worshiping you as the master mariner you are. `

Damn Bob you progressed from a bum on the street begging for the
humble and noble job of scrubbing ****ters on any boat, to a jet
setting licenced 200 Ton master mariner in only 6 mo. And you did it
workings as a "slave"in the oilfield that you hate sooooo much. U R
awesum bobby. Just think if you were in that big union you could be
running the worlds largest super tanker by now!
Joe
////////////////////////////////////////////////

Well close Joe i was in hawaii surrouned by a girls athletic team for
the last 10 days. They are a great bunch of fun girls. Hard working
athletes doing somthing youll never do...... getting an education.

I wasnt exactly a bum, In fact yould **** if I told ya what I did.
hmm, but I think i did mention that a couple years ago here.

Im not sure why you keep saying I scrub ****ters. Thats what the
philipinos do but to tell you the truth I give them a hand sometimes
just to proove that not all people who work offshore are lazy southern
fat racest.

Big union jobs.... As soon as my MMC comes back with my RFPNW I will
certainly consider doing a deep water hitch. I think it would be fun
to see how real sailors work. Oh, the reason why you cant work for a
blue water union job is cause you dont have the training. Crap you can
even sail as an AB even with that big 1600 ton license of yours.......
urr usta have. Even if you do have AB OSV you wont be able to sail
cause you dont have RFPNW. Why is that...? cause its not required in
the GOM and you never went the extra mile to get it.

Dont worry Joe.... Ill keep posting so you can have somthing to read.

Oh, hows this for west coast liberal uppty ness. Im in LA LA LA LA,
CA . Thought Id jet on over to the main land and watch some NCAA
womens sports here in the LA area.

Have fun Joe.
I am
bOB