Bob Bob is offline

Default Joe loves me )

It has it's moments.

IDK, it is getting tirsome.....

I guess old joe does get some enjoyment from stalking me. It must be
the bayou in him. However, you have to admit there is a thread of
marine in some of the posts, which I think is helpful. The USCG
Licensing structures have under gone and continue to chage rapidly.
INcluding new STCW training requirments.The good ol days of going to
your local regional Examine Center for a license and upgrad armed with
a wink-and-a-nod is gone. Some are just having a difficult time
adapting.

Hope your day goes well, Im off to watch some NCAA womens sports in
suny LA
Life is good as a sailor

BOb