Default Little Boy Makes Fools Out of the Media

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 19:26:23 -0400, "Gregory Hall"
wrote:

Bwahahhahahahaha. Little boy pretends to hide in flying saucer helium
balloon and lead the media and authorities on an hours long wild goose
chase.

I don't normally jump on grammar [or spelling] but I have to point out
that if you capitalize the ' b' in boy you are talking about a nuclear
weapon, not a bratlet.

Casady

wrote:

Bwahahhahahahaha. Little boy pretends to hide in flying saucer helium
balloon and lead the media and authorities on an hours long wild goose
chase.

I don't normally jump on grammar [or spelling] but I have to point out
that if you capitalize the ' b' in boy you are talking about a nuclear
weapon, not a bratlet.

Casady

Major words in titles are supposed to be capitalized. And I thought the
atomic bomb that fused over Hiroshima was called, "Fat Boy?"

--
Gregory Hall

wrote:

Bwahahhahahahaha. Little boy pretends to hide in flying saucer helium
balloon and lead the media and authorities on an hours long wild goose
chase.

I don't normally jump on grammar [or spelling] but I have to point out
that if you capitalize the ' b' in boy you are talking about a nuclear
weapon, not a bratlet.

Casady

Major words in titles are supposed to be capitalized. And I thought the
atomic bomb that fused over Hiroshima was called, "Fat Boy?"

Fat Man and Little Boy.

Fat Man was the implosion device.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_Man

Little Boy was the cannon.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Little_boy

Little Boy Makes Fools Out of the Media Jim Cruising 4 October 21st 09 01:10 AM
Ship of Fools Loogypicker[_2_] General 7 June 23rd 09 02:25 AM
A Ship of Fools Capt. Rob ASA 39 November 4th 05 01:42 PM
Liberal media? You mean slimey media Nick General 7 June 19th 05 04:18 AM
Ship of Fools Bobsprit ASA 0 July 1st 03 10:14 PM