posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.scientology,rec.boats.cruising
Jim Jim is offline

Default Little Boy Makes Fools Out of the Media

Nomen Nescio wrote:
Capt. Neal Warren (Cecil's middle name) thinks no one will notice.

I think he's a pedofile. He sure is interested in little kids.

Gregory Hall is Wilbur Hubbard is Cecil Warren, a convicted rapist. He even bragged about it in public.

He raped a woman then bragged about it. He was likely raped in prison as well.

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...personId=35467

Designation: Sexual Offender
Name: CECIL WARREN
Date of Birth: 03/24/1943
Race : White
Sex: Male
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 147 lbs

Binghamton, NY 13905-1829
Broome COUNTY

You could give this a rest, we have all seen it.

"Jim" wrote in message
Nomen Nescio wrote:
Capt. Neal Warren (Cecil's middle name) thinks no one will notice.

I think he's a pedofile. He sure is interested in little kids.

Gregory Hall is Wilbur Hubbard is Cecil Warren, a convicted rapist. He
even bragged about it in public.

He raped a woman then bragged about it. He was likely raped in prison as
well.

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...personId=35467

Designation: Sexual Offender Name: CECIL WARREN Status: Released -
Required to Register Date of Birth: 03/24/1943 Race : White Sex: Male
Hair: Brown Eyes: Blue Height: 5'10" Weight: 147 lbs Binghamton, NY
13905-1829
Broome COUNTY

You could give this a rest, we have all seen it.

He's way too owned. Ever looked closely at an old hound's rear end on a hot
day and see a little swarm of gnats hovering there at the base of the tail?
My stalker reminds me of one of those gnats. Bwaaaaahhahahahahhahaha.

--
Gregory Hall

Jim wrote:
Nomen Nescio wrote:

You could give this a rest, we have all seen it.

With the help of a killfile, I haven't seen it in a while, until you
foolishly passed it on!
posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.scientology,rec.boats.cruising,alt.fluff-girl.pinku-sensei

"Gregory Hall" wrote in message ...
"Jim" wrote in message
Nomen Nescio wrote:
[...]

Well said, Sir !!
--
John C.
posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.scientology,rec.boats.cruising,alt.fluff-girl.pinku-sensei

et...

"Jim" wrote in message
Nomen Nescio wrote:
[...]

Thank you, Great One.

--
Gregory Hall

Ship of Fools Loogypicker[_2_] General 7 June 23rd 09 02:25 AM
A Ship of Fools Capt. Rob ASA 39 November 4th 05 02:42 PM
Liberal media? You mean slimey media Nick General 7 June 19th 05 04:18 AM
They all capsized ~Regatta of Fools! Capt.American ASA 35 September 10th 03 11:17 PM
Ship of Fools Bobsprit ASA 0 July 1st 03 10:14 PM