Capt. Rob

Default A Ship of Fools

It's so much fun to see you folks **** and moan, sputter and spit in
total frustration. Scotty is mad because he's trapped in floating junk.
Loco looks at his boat and now will always be reminded that I own
better. Who can guess what poor Doug thinks when he looks at his
TRAWLER?!
But the true beauty of this little group is in your feverish attempts
to tear at me, it's inevitable that you fall on your faces. Witness the
latest:

Jeff wrote: "I confess I never accurately measured our performance in 8
knots - if
we're doing under 5 knots we're likely to fire up the engine. "

Can you imagine if I posted such a thing? Of course you're all to
cowardly to take Jeff to task after he says such a thing. Even Neal
will let such a thing slide because it seems that even together you're
no match for me...here or in "real life."
And so you might question the validity of my claimed victories. Each is
well founded in exposing you all as the frauds you are. While we all
sail within the given limits of our realities, most of you act as
though Slocum himself might learn from you. The truth is that NONE of
you know boats or sailing better than me and I've only been doing it
locally for 11 years. You should be ashamed of yourselves and the boats
you barely use.

Again, Jeff wrote..."I confess I never accurately measured our
performance in 8 knots - if
we're doing under 5 knots we're likely to fire up the engine. "

Would anyone EVER take Jeff seriously again? Sure, if it meant shooting
a barb at me! In the end you really know nothing about me. I've given
you nothing. But I've drawn you out and one by one exposed who you
really a

Doug: A powerboater
Scotty: Frustrated and angry that his hard work produced so
little...Willy Lohman indeed.
Loco: Perhaps more cheap and unimaginative that he is without means.
Jeff: Weighed down by his family, powering his cat 30% of the time or
more.
John: A Catalina 28, John? I can't even begin to address this here.

And there are more of you, mostly all frauds, fakes and wannabes.
Anyone who truly loves sailing is an affront to you as it confirms that
the soul of sailing has died within you long ago.

We love sailing. And our engines stay off, even when our speed drops to
1 knot. Learn to live with that.

Capt. Robert B
Beneteau First 35s5...The Better Boat
City Island, NY

Scotty

Default Bull Ship of a Fool

"Swab Rob" wrote ...

Can you imagine if I posted such a thing? Of course you're all

cowardly to take Jeff to task after he says such a thing.

Not cowardice. It's because , unlike you, Jeff is a fellow
sailor, whom we like.

Fleet Admiral Scotty
8450 AUSTIN ST APT 4K
KEW GARDENS, NY 11415
Ph.# 718-757-7114

Capt. Rob

Scotty wrote...

Not cowardice. It's because , unlike you, Jeff admits to using his
engines when he's making less than 5 knots.

I wish Jeff had been joking, Scotty. And I'm glad you like him...says a
lot about what you think sailing is.

Robert B
35s5...a better boat
NY

Bob Crantz

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
ups.com...
We love sailing. And our engines stay off, even when our speed drops to
1 knot. Learn to live with that.

Did you also learn to live the the stench of the floating fecal matter that
is floating past you?

Capt. Robert B
Beneteau First 35s5...The Better Boat
City Island, NY

Capt. Rob

We love sailing. And our engines stay off, even when our speed drops to
1 knot. Learn to live with that.

Did you also learn to live the the stench of the floating fecal matter
that
is floating past you?

Now, Bob. Even you must admit that I drag Loco, Scotty, Doug, Joe, Jeff
and most of the others like dumb bait fish!

RB
35s5...a better boat

Bob Crantz

No question about it, when it comes to trolling you are one of the greatest.
Even I stand in awe of your abilities. Your understanding of human foibles
combined with your self discipline is legendary and makes for truly
masterful trolling. The funniest of your most recent trolls is admitting
that you will use it for daysailing, short trips, as a focal point for
family fun and they still come at you! Face it Bob, you do have a nice boat,
a beautiful wife and a lifestyle that most will envy. But you deserve it,
you worked for it! Your trolling abilities are certainly within an order of
magnitude of those of the Great Capt Neal during the Golden Era.

Amen!

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
We love sailing. And our engines stay off, even when our speed drops to
1 knot. Learn to live with that.

Did you also learn to live the the stench of the floating fecal matter
that
is floating past you?

Now, Bob. Even you must admit that I drag Loco, Scotty, Doug, Joe, Jeff
and most of the others like dumb bait fish!

RB
35s5...a better boat

Jeff

Poor, desperate Booby. He spent $70,000 bucks on a "racer/cruiser"
but he actually does neither! He wants everyone to be envious, but
all he really gets is our pity!

Sorry Bob, you have a nice club racer. If you actually raced it, I'd
be happy for you. But you picked this boat because you wanted a
private cabin, but all you got was a crawl space with no ventilation.

You poke fun at me because I don't hesitate to power when traveling,
but the only advantage you seem to have over me a an air conditioner
that you can only use at the dock. Get a clue booby: a bendy makes a
terrible houseboat!

Capt. Rob wrote:
[...]

Bob Crantz

"Jeff" wrote in message
Poor, desperate Booby. He spent $70,000 bucks on a "racer/cruiser"
but he actually does neither! He wants everyone to be envious, but
all he really gets is our pity!

Bwaahahahahahahahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry Bob, you have a nice club racer. If you actually raced it, I'd
be happy for you. But you picked this boat because you wanted a
private cabin, but all you got was a crawl space with no ventilation.

This is getting really good!!!! Why have ventilation when all you can smell
is raw sewage?

You poke fun at me because I don't hesitate to power when traveling,
but the only advantage you seem to have over me a an air conditioner
that you can only use at the dock. Get a clue booby: a bendy makes a
terrible houseboat!

Is the corollary that Boobsie makes a poor sailor?

Bwaaahaaahaahaahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Amen!

No lava for you Jeff!

Capt. Rob wrote:
[...]

Capt. Rob

Sorry Bob, you have a nice club racer.

We plan to race her! Thanks for the compliment!

You heard him, Folks!

RB
35s5
NY

Capt. Rob

but the only advantage you seem to have over me a an air conditioner
that you can only use at the dock.

Our boat handles better than your boat. It's more fun to sail. It cost
a LOT less than 70K and we bought it outright. It's gone up in value
for the last 4 years as well. It's fun to daysail, even for a short
sail. It doesn't need to be stripped down or sailed hard to be fun.
That's not only an advantage over your boat, it's the whole reason
we're out there.

Sorry, Jeff. You're a powerboater.

RB
35s5---a better boat by far