Bob Crantz

Default A Ship of Fools

No question about it, when it comes to trolling you are one of the greatest.
Even I stand in awe of your abilities. Your understanding of human foibles
combined with your self discipline is legendary and makes for truly
masterful trolling. The funniest of your most recent trolls is admitting
that you will use it for daysailing, short trips, as a focal point for
family fun and they still come at you! Face it Bob, you do have a nice boat,
a beautiful wife and a lifestyle that most will envy. But you deserve it,
you worked for it! Your trolling abilities are certainly within an order of
magnitude of those of the Great Capt Neal during the Golden Era.

Amen!

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message
oups.com...
We love sailing. And our engines stay off, even when our speed drops to
1 knot. Learn to live with that.

Did you also learn to live the the stench of the floating fecal matter
that
is floating past you?

Now, Bob. Even you must admit that I drag Loco, Scotty, Doug, Joe, Jeff
and most of the others like dumb bait fish!

RB
35s5...a better boat