BoatBanter.com

-   -   Little Boy Makes Fools Out of the Media (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/111030-re-little-boy-makes-fools-out-media.html)

Jim October 20th 09 08:52 PM

Little Boy Makes Fools Out of the Media

Nomen Nescio wrote:
Capt. Neal Warren (Cecil's middle name) thinks no one will notice.

I think he's a pedofile. He sure is interested in little kids.

Gregory Hall is Wilbur Hubbard is Cecil Warren, a convicted rapist. He even bragged about it in public.

He raped a woman then bragged about it. He was likely raped in prison as well.

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...personId=35467

Designation: Sexual Offender
Name: CECIL WARREN
Date of Birth: 03/24/1943
Race : White
Sex: Male
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Blue
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 147 lbs

Binghamton, NY 13905-1829
Broome COUNTY

You could give this a rest, we have all seen it.

Gregory Hall October 20th 09 09:00 PM

"Jim" wrote in message
Nomen Nescio wrote:
Capt. Neal Warren (Cecil's middle name) thinks no one will notice.

I think he's a pedofile. He sure is interested in little kids.

Gregory Hall is Wilbur Hubbard is Cecil Warren, a convicted rapist. He
even bragged about it in public.

He raped a woman then bragged about it. He was likely raped in prison as
well.

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...personId=35467

Designation: Sexual Offender Name: CECIL WARREN Status: Released -
Required to Register Date of Birth: 03/24/1943 Race : White Sex: Male
Hair: Brown Eyes: Blue Height: 5'10" Weight: 147 lbs Binghamton, NY
13905-1829
Broome COUNTY

You could give this a rest, we have all seen it.

He's way too owned. Ever looked closely at an old hound's rear end on a hot
day and see a little swarm of gnats hovering there at the base of the tail?
My stalker reminds me of one of those gnats. Bwaaaaahhahahahahhahaha.

--
Gregory Hall

Jeff October 20th 09 11:56 PM

Jim wrote:
Nomen Nescio wrote:

You could give this a rest, we have all seen it.

With the help of a killfile, I haven't seen it in a while, until you
foolishly passed it on!

\The Great One\ October 21st 09 12:12 AM

"Gregory Hall" wrote in message ...
"Jim" wrote in message
Nomen Nescio wrote:
[...]

Well said, Sir !!

[...]