posted to alt.usenet.kooks,alt.religion.scientology,rec.boats.cruising
Gregory Hall Gregory Hall is offline

Default Little Boy Makes Fools Out of the Media

"Jim" wrote in message
Nomen Nescio wrote:
Capt. Neal Warren (Cecil's middle name) thinks no one will notice.

I think he's a pedofile. He sure is interested in little kids.

Gregory Hall is Wilbur Hubbard is Cecil Warren, a convicted rapist. He
even bragged about it in public.

He raped a woman then bragged about it. He was likely raped in prison as
well.

http://offender.fdle.state.fl.us/off...personId=35467

Designation: Sexual Offender Name: CECIL WARREN Status: Released -
Required to Register Date of Birth: 03/24/1943 Race : White Sex: Male
Hair: Brown Eyes: Blue Height: 5'10" Weight: 147 lbs Binghamton, NY
13905-1829
Broome COUNTY

You could give this a rest, we have all seen it.

He's way too owned. Ever looked closely at an old hound's rear end on a hot
day and see a little swarm of gnats hovering there at the base of the tail?
My stalker reminds me of one of those gnats. Bwaaaaahhahahahahhahaha.

--
Gregory Hall