Gregory Hall Gregory Hall is offline

Default Little Boy Makes Fools Out of the Media

"Richard Casady" wrote in message
On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 19:26:23 -0400, "Gregory Hall"
wrote:

Bwahahhahahahaha. Little boy pretends to hide in flying saucer helium
balloon and lead the media and authorities on an hours long wild goose
chase.

I don't normally jump on grammar [or spelling] but I have to point out
that if you capitalize the ' b' in boy you are talking about a nuclear
weapon, not a bratlet.

Casady

Major words in titles are supposed to be capitalized. And I thought the
atomic bomb that fused over Hiroshima was called, "Fat Boy?"

--
Gregory Hall