BoatBanter.com

-   -   Little Boy Makes Fools Out of the Media (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/111051-re-little-boy-makes-fools-out-media.html)

Richard Casady October 21st 09 02:37 PM

Little Boy Makes Fools Out of the Media

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 19:26:23 -0400, "Gregory Hall"
wrote:

Bwahahhahahahaha. Little boy pretends to hide in flying saucer helium
balloon and lead the media and authorities on an hours long wild goose
chase.

I don't normally jump on grammar [or spelling] but I have to point out
that if you capitalize the ' b' in boy you are talking about a nuclear
weapon, not a bratlet.

Casady

Gregory Hall October 21st 09 09:13 PM

wrote:

Bwahahhahahahaha. Little boy pretends to hide in flying saucer helium
balloon and lead the media and authorities on an hours long wild goose
chase.

I don't normally jump on grammar [or spelling] but I have to point out
that if you capitalize the ' b' in boy you are talking about a nuclear
weapon, not a bratlet.

Casady

Major words in titles are supposed to be capitalized. And I thought the
atomic bomb that fused over Hiroshima was called, "Fat Boy?"

--
Gregory Hall

cavelamb October 22nd 09 12:59 AM

wrote:

Bwahahhahahahaha. Little boy pretends to hide in flying saucer helium
balloon and lead the media and authorities on an hours long wild goose
chase.

I don't normally jump on grammar [or spelling] but I have to point out
that if you capitalize the ' b' in boy you are talking about a nuclear
weapon, not a bratlet.

Casady

Major words in titles are supposed to be capitalized. And I thought the
atomic bomb that fused over Hiroshima was called, "Fat Boy?"

Fat Man and Little Boy.

Fat Man was the implosion device.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fat_Man

Little Boy was the cannon.