posted to uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising

Default Here's a good boat for Joe's burgeoning coffee business ~double hulled so he can't sink it so easy.

"www.shipseller.net" wrote in message

PRODUCT/CRUDE TANKER FOR SALE DWT 28610 BLT: 1990
_________________
www.shipseller.net

01/1990 - UKRAINE
DOUBLE HULL (NO CONVERSION) - NO IMO CLASS
DWT 28610 T AT 11.00 M
L/B/D 178.96/25.30/15.00 M
GRT/NRT: 18625/8894
CENTRELINE BULKHEAD: YES, IN ALL CARGO TANKS
CARGO HEATING: PROVIDED, YORKALBRO / STEAM
GRADES: 4
CARGO TANKS COATING: YES, EPOXY, FULLY COATED
BALLAST TANKS COATING: YES, EPOXY, FULLY COATED
(DBT+FPT+AFT FULLY RECOATED IN 2005)
CARGO TANKS: 14 TANKS (7P+7S)
CARGO CAPACITY: 30521 CBM (98 PCT)
BALLAST TANKS: 8 TANKS (4P+4S)
BALLAST CAPACITY: 10332 CBM (100 PCT)
CARGO PUMPS: 4 X 650 CBM/H CENTRIFUGAL ELECTRIC
STRIPPING PUMPS: 2 X 160 CBM/H RECIPROCATING STEAM
BALLAST PUMPS: 2 X 850 CBM/HR CENTRIFUGAL ELECTRIC
INERT GAS: PROVIDED
CRUDE OIL WASHING: PROVIDED

++++++++++++++

CRUDE OIL CARRIER DWT: 94560 BLT: 1986

CRUDE OIL CARRIER
BLT: SAMSUNG OCT. 1986 SYN DOUBLE SIDES
CLASS: DNV DD/INTERMEDIATE PASSED MAY 2009
CAS, CAP 1(HULL+MACH+CARGO SYSTEMS)
DWT: 94560 MT on 13.5m
CUBIC CAPACITY: 105.651 cbm
LOA/BEAM: 230.2/46 m
GRT/NRT: 54656/29064
TANKS/SEGREGATIONS: 7 / 3
PUMPS: 6 X 3000 CBM/HOUR
COW/IGS/SBT/COILED
M/E: B+W 5L60MCE 18000 bhp
D/G 2 x WARTSILA VASA 6R22V HFD
SHAFT GENERATOR
LDT: 17112

www.shipseller.net

posted to uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
Bob Bob is offline

GRT: 54,656

Sorry but poor ole Joe only has a 100 ton license. He's 54,556 grt
light on his license............... uh if he still has one
Bob

posted to uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
Joe Joe is offline

On Sep 13, 4:04*pm, "Gregory Hall" wrote:
[...]

www.shipseller.net- Hide quoted text -

To big and not a sail boat Chester.
Keep looking boy, report back to me when you get a clue.
Joe

On Sep 14, 7:24*am, Bob wrote:
GRT: 54,656

Sorry but poor ole Joe only has a 100 ton license. He's 54,556 grt
light on his license............... uh if he still has one
Bob

Hello "Slave".
You still picking **** rags out of the garbage can on that boat full
of your peers?. After you described the crew you were placed with I
knew there was no better place on earth for a douch bag like you. You
fit in perfectly. Thumbs up to your company's HR dept. All fleets have
a douch bag boat.

BTW I have a 1,600 ton freight and towing masters ticket hanging on
the bulkhead. I let it expire when I found a dozen ways to make real
money without having to be stuck offshore dealing with idiot pee-on jr
deck hands like you.

You better get back to scrubbing the ****ters boy. Stick to what you
are good at.

Joe

On Sep 14, 8:18*am, Joe wrote:

You still picking **** rags out of the garbage can on that boat full
of your peers?.

NOpe. thats what the philipinos do.

After you described the crew you were placed with I
knew there was no better place on earth for a douch bag like you.

To be honest Joe, Id say fairly typical................... infact id
say pretty typical for the whole ****ing south. One walk through a wal
mart down here pretty well sums up their pathetic lives.

*BTW I have a 1,600 ton freight and towing masters ticket hanging on
the bulkhead. *

Now for those who may not be aware of the licensing scheme in the
GOM..........

1600 ton that is most likly only good in the GOM on an OSV. The GOM is
run by big oil andthey have their own liscensing scheme down here. to
be an "AB" all you need is 4 months on your uncles 14 foot skiff. That
will get you an AB-OSV and those guys go around struttin and telling
everone theyre an Able Seaman. most the deck guys ive seen here can
tie two knots
some sorta half hitch repeated believeing more is better
and the second is their shoes.
It was that way 20+ years ago when i was diving and its the same now.

That lax licensing (rate) requirmemtns go all the way up to 1600 ton
master (OSV GOM).

Just say yes or no to these 2 quesions:
1) When your license was not expred could you sail it on OCEAN
routes?
2) How about ouside the GOM or anything other than a mud boat?

I let it expire when I found a dozen ways to make real
money without having to be stuck offshore dealing with idiot pee-on jr
deck hands like you.

Why would yo let it expire when it is so easy to renu? That dont make
sense to me?

*You better get back to scrubbing the ****ters boy. Stick to what you
are good at.

Actually , joe I dont have to scrub ****ters.

SO if I wanted to stop in for a cup of coffee where would I go?
Bob

Joe

posted to alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
Joe Joe is offline

On Sep 17, 8:07*am, Bob wrote:
On Sep 14, 8:18*am, Joe wrote:

You still picking **** rags out of the garbage can on that boat full
of your peers?.

NOpe. thats what the philipinos do.

After you described the crew you were placed with I
knew there was no better place on earth for a douch bag like you.

To be honest Joe, Id say fairly typical................... infact id
say pretty typical for the whole ****ing south. One walk through a wal
mart down here pretty well sums up their pathetic lives.

What is pathetic is a fellow working somewhere he does not want to
be.

[...]

Yes it's "Any Oceans". I have a celestial endorsement, radar, ect...

2) How about ouside the GOM or anything other than a mud boat?

Delivered several work boats and anchor boats to the North Sea, mostly
Wick Scotland. Worked Mexico in the bay of De Campeche.

When i say anchor, I'm not talking about 4 point diver junk but anchor
handling boats for the semi's. Also pushed fuel flats in the ditch.

I let it expire when I found a dozen ways to make real
money without having to be stuck offshore dealing with idiot pee-on jr
deck hands like you.

Why would yo let it expire when it is so easy to renu? That dont make
sense to me?

You have to have current sea time on that tonnage boat. Since I left
the patch I did not have the current sea time, nor the desire. I got
tired of Dispatchers telling me to move under the crane. Why work for
350 a day when I was making that an hour talking on the phone? I like
my own boat, with a comfy bunk and my lovely wife keeping me warm. Not
someone elses boat.

*You better get back to scrubbing the ****ters boy. Stick to what you
are good at.

Actually , joe I dont have to scrub ****ters.

SO if I wanted to stop in for a cup of coffee where would I go?
Bob

Come to Clear Lake Texas and ask anyone at any marina. We have been
here 15 years and most sailors know us and were our boat is. If your
serious just e-mail me at joe@ellagocoffee dot com and I'll give you
directions.

Joe

Joe- Hide quoted text -

For Joe's new business Big Jon ASA 5 October 25th 07 11:22 PM
Joe's half-arsed new business venture . . Wilbur Hubbard ASA 40 September 27th 07 07:04 PM
Well known presidential family and highly placed business associates getting into the boat business. (yeah, really!) Chuck Gould General 18 April 24th 07 05:42 AM
Well, Well, Well....Joe's Boat Bobsprit ASA 15 June 10th 04 06:24 AM