posted to uk.rec.sailing,alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
Joe Joe is offline

Default Here's a good boat for Joe's burgeoning coffee business ~doublehulled so he can't sink it so easy.

On Sep 14, 7:24*am, Bob wrote:
GRT: 54,656

Sorry but poor ole Joe only has a 100 ton license. He's 54,556 grt
light on his license............... uh if he still has one
Bob

Hello "Slave".
You still picking **** rags out of the garbage can on that boat full
of your peers?. After you described the crew you were placed with I
knew there was no better place on earth for a douch bag like you. You
fit in perfectly. Thumbs up to your company's HR dept. All fleets have
a douch bag boat.

BTW I have a 1,600 ton freight and towing masters ticket hanging on
the bulkhead. I let it expire when I found a dozen ways to make real
money without having to be stuck offshore dealing with idiot pee-on jr
deck hands like you.

You better get back to scrubbing the ****ters boy. Stick to what you
are good at.

Joe