Bobsprit

Default Well, Well, Well....Joe's Boat

Joe answered the challenge like a man and promptly e-mailed me current pics of
his boat....which appear to match the old one.

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/redcloud.jpg

Looks better than the average Beneteau, wouldn't you say? Hopefully, Joe will
be forthcoming on the details of this interesting vessel

RB

Joe

Navigator wrote in message ...
Just love those big 'windows' facing forward!

Me to, can see were Im going, see if anyone screwing around on my dock
if your talking about danger then look closely and you will see 4 wing
nut bolts on each window, I have steel sheilds that I can install in 2
min. flat.

joe

Cheers

Bobsprit wrote:

Joe answered the challenge like a man and promptly e-mailed me current pics of
his boat....which appear to match the old one.

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/redcloud.jpg

Looks better than the average Beneteau, wouldn't you say? Hopefully, Joe will
be forthcoming on the details of this interesting vessel

RB

Jonathan Ganz

Yeah, I bet you button up at night in the tropics just to be sure...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...

Bobsprit wrote:

Joe answered the challenge like a man and promptly e-mailed me current

pics of
his boat....which appear to match the old one.

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/redcloud.jpg

Looks better than the average Beneteau, wouldn't you say? Hopefully,

Joe will
be forthcoming on the details of this interesting vessel

RB

Joe

"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message ...
Yeah, I bet you button up at night in the tropics just to be sure...

actually Ive never had to put them on at sea yet, My bow is fast to
rise on any wave. I think its going to have to be in the 30-40 foot
size wave before I become concerned. How about you boat Johnathan?

Joe

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...

Bobsprit wrote:

Joe answered the challenge like a man and promptly e-mailed me current

pics of
his boat....which appear to match the old one.

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/redcloud.jpg

Looks better than the average Beneteau, wouldn't you say? Hopefully,

Joe will
be forthcoming on the details of this interesting vessel

RB

Jonathan Ganz

How about my boat? It's a Cal 20. It's designed for the SF bay and environs.
It's perfect for my use. I have free access to larger boats for the SF bay
near coastal destinations, e.g., Monterey, Bodega. If I want to go somewhere
else, I charter or do a delivery.

What I was talking about is you "protecting" yourself from pirates with your
shields. I thought maybe you button up at night in the tropics just to be
safe.
Either that or you pray a lot.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...
"Jonathan Ganz" wrote in message

Yeah, I bet you button up at night in the tropics just to be sure...

actually Ive never had to put them on at sea yet, My bow is fast to
rise on any wave. I think its going to have to be in the 30-40 foot
size wave before I become concerned. How about you boat Johnathan?

Joe

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Joe" wrote in message
om...

Bobsprit wrote:

Joe answered the challenge like a man and promptly e-mailed me

current
pics of
his boat....which appear to match the old one.

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/redcloud.jpg

Looks better than the average Beneteau, wouldn't you say?

Hopefully,
Joe will
be forthcoming on the details of this interesting vessel

RB

Jim Cate

Joe wrote:
Navigator wrote in message ...

Just love those big 'windows' facing forward!

Me to, can see were Im going, see if anyone screwing around on my dock
if your talking about danger then look closely and you will see 4 wing
nut bolts on each window, I have steel sheilds that I can install in 2
min. flat.

joe

Joe, your big windows facing forward will come in handy for you to
watch me passing you on the way to Red Fish Island. I'm temporarily
grounded because of deadlines at my office and the recent thunderstorms
here in Kemah, but I hope to see you in a few weeks.

Jim

Cheers

Bobsprit wrote:

Joe answered the challenge like a man and promptly e-mailed me current pics of
his boat....which appear to match the old one.

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/redcloud.jpg

Looks better than the average Beneteau, wouldn't you say? Hopefully, Joe will
be forthcoming on the details of this interesting vessel

RB

Capt. Mooron

"Jim Cate" wrote in message

| Joe, your big windows facing forward will come in handy for you to
| watch me ...

WOW.... Joe can sail backwards?????!!!!!

CM

Joe

Jim Cate wrote in message ...
Joe wrote:
Navigator wrote in message ...

Just love those big 'windows' facing forward!

Me to, can see were Im going, see if anyone screwing around on my dock
if your talking about danger then look closely and you will see 4 wing
nut bolts on each window, I have steel sheilds that I can install in 2
min. flat.

joe

Joe, your big windows facing forward will come in handy for you to
watch me passing you on the way to Red Fish Island. I'm temporarily
grounded because of deadlines at my office and the recent thunderstorms
here in Kemah, but I hope to see you in a few weeks.

Jim

Grounded? You wuss. Big talking wannabe. You said you were ready for
some serious sailing. I remember a 75 knot braggart. The thunderstorms
here havent been over 60 knots you puss. You starting to sound like
Johanthan.

Meet me at the kemah boardwalk at 5PM tommorow I be heading out for
cool eve sail. Dont matter what the weather is like I take you on to
redfish and back, or the morgan point light tower and back for our
bet. I have some dupons for the Aquariun if that will help you get to
the start,

Joe

So when you wanna race macboy?

Cheers

Bobsprit wrote:

Joe answered the challenge like a man and promptly e-mailed me current pics of
his boat....which appear to match the old one.

http://hometown.aol.com/bobsprit/images/redcloud.jpg

Looks better than the average Beneteau, wouldn't you say? Hopefully, Joe will
be forthcoming on the details of this interesting vessel

RB

Jonathan Ganz

Jhoe's boat is a piece of crap.

--