Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next

Default Anchorage in Hawk Channel

On Wed, 19 Aug 2009 12:26:38 -0400, "Flying Pig"
wrote:

"Rosalie B." wrote in message
.. .
1. North of Rodriguez Key near Key Largo.

Holding not good - rocky

Really? The only time I've been there it was just fine with what appeared
to be sand...

Yes, I agree but it may depend on where exactly you drop the hook.
We've been there at least 3 times and never had a problem. In a
strong easterly I'd go somewhere else but it's very convenient
otherwise.