Default Anchorage in Hawk Channel

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote:

"Flying Pig" wrote in message
"Rosalie B." wrote in message
1. North of Rodriguez Key near Key Largo.

Holding not good - rocky

Really? The only time I've been there it was just fine with what appeared
to be sand...

We've only anchored there once, and there was sand - in between the
rocks We could see the anchor chain snaking between the rocks. We
were only there for the afternoon in calm weather before going to the
Bahamas so we didn't bother to try to get the anchor to take hold.

Was that before or after you dragged up on that reef and had to be rescued?

Wilbur Hubbard

That was on the other side of Florida

"Wilbur Hubbard" wrote in message
anews.com...
"Flying Pig" wrote in message
"Rosalie B." wrote in message
1. North of Rodriguez Key near Key Largo.

Holding not good - rocky

Really? The only time I've been there it was just fine with what
appeared to be sand...

Was that before or after you dragged up on that reef and had to be
rescued?

Wilbur Hubbard

:{))

Boy, Wilbur, you sure don't pay much attention, or have a lousy memory.

We went on the reef in a storm, happily sailing along at 5.5 under triple
reef. Lydia's seasickness and a sick radar (now resolved, at long last -
see my upcoming log post) were the contributing factors (see my "I learned
about sailing" from that in the archives).

While we have dragged on occasion, despite the squall which came through as
we were coming back to the boat, that wasn't one of them.

I'm going to eat dinner and then relax after a day at both ends of the mast
installing the new (factory spec, DAMN Tropica Marine for not doing that
when they installed it, causing it not to work for these several years)
radar cable.

L8R

Skip

--
Morgan 461 #2
SV Flying Pig KI4MPC

(and)
"There is no such thing as a problem without a gift for you in
its hand
(Richard Bach)

Default Skippy is a dysfunctional PUTZ! His wife is even worse for abiding the loser!!!

"Flying Pig" wrote in message
"Rosalie B." wrote in message
[...]

OH MY GAWD!

Skippy, are you completely incapable of learning the simplest of sailing
concepts?

One sailing concept you have consistently been completely unable to learn is
the simple fact that if you can't see where the fark you're going, unless
you are off soundings then STOP. Take all way off! Don't carry on! Don't
make excuses. ANCHOR! What a clueless hazard to navigation you and yours
are, Skippy! Pathetic and hopeless.

What kind of an IDIOT keeps sailing when there is zero visibility while
relying on a dysfunctional radar? Answer: a huge and pathetic moron along
the lines of Robert Brody, Mike Manners and Bruce at the Bangkok Dock. What
kind of an undiscerning and desperate woman lives with a man like you or
these other waste of spacers? A totally hopeless and inept, incapable of
getting a real man, Barbie Doll of a clinging vine, know nothing, hapless,
probably blonde with a death wish bimbo?

Hey Lydia, one of these days perhaps you'll get the chance to sail with a
real man and a real sailor - perhaps then and only then will you understand
the depths of your ignorance. Forget about how great a lover Skippy might be
(if he's as mediocre at love as he is at sailing then he probably thinks the
belly button is for copulation - probably because it fits his penis well).

Ya know, I bet you've never had a REAL man in your entire life. Skippy's
lucky if he has a two-inch intellect and a 1/4 inch long sailing experience.
Your adulation is nothing more than an admission that you're practically a
virgin. Heaven forbid you ever run into the likes of me and my 10 inch
attitude with the same to back it up.

Wilbur Hubbard

"Flying Pig" wrote in message
[...]

Lydia says that if Skippy had one inch more, he would be a king....

But, if Skippy had one inch less, he would be a...v
QUEEN!

Just like Ganze.

"Flying Pig" wrote in message
[...]

But, I heard from reliable sources that Gayboi Ganze has a man-gina. lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa46VpV02ZM

--
Dagny Taggart