Default Goodbye, Neal

I've seen enough evidence about your sexual predator past to be fairly
convinced that it's real.

You really did those awful things to a child and it's a matter of
record. This explains a lot about how you live out your existence
online.

Because of the crimes committed I can no longer respond to you. You
can post what you want, but I will no longer answer or play anymore
troll games. We had years of fun, but I can't abide what you've done.

I hope you live your remaining years quietly and without hurting
others.

Robert B
35s5
NY

You just keep on posting those pictures of your half naked child on the
internet. I'm sure those pictures on in a number of pedophile collections
and causing quite an arousal.

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

I've seen enough evidence about your sexual predator past to be fairly
convinced that it's real.

You really did those awful things to a child and it's a matter of
record. This explains a lot about how you live out your existence
online.

Because of the crimes committed I can no longer respond to you. You
can post what you want, but I will no longer answer or play anymore
troll games. We had years of fun, but I can't abide what you've done.

I hope you live your remaining years quietly and without hurting
others.

Robert B
35s5
NY

What Bobsprit really wanted to write:

"I cannot stand taking the constant beatings you deal out, Neal. You make
me look like a schmuck sailor and a Mr. Mom and you know it bugs me because
it's the truth. Therefore, I will not respond to your posts any more because
I know there is no way I can win an argument with you when it comes to
sailing. I know full well that I'm pussy whipped and wimpy but I can't
stand having it pointed out in a newsgroup where I constantly brag about how
great I am. This bogus sex offender thing has given me a good way out to
save face. Thank God I finally learned how to use anonymous remailers. If I
can't win any other way sleaze suits me just fine. Hooo haaaaa!"

Wilbur Hubbard

GOODBYE to all of you! Steve Leyland ASA 0 July 14th 06 09:35 AM
Hello.....Goodbye. Bob Crantz ASA 20 January 30th 06 04:21 AM
Goodbye JR Gilbreath ASA 19 April 10th 05 01:06 AM
As my way of saying goodbye.... Bobsprit ASA 25 March 17th 04 07:15 AM
Goodbye again Bertie the Bunyip ASA 1 September 11th 03 11:11 PM