Steve Lusardi Steve Lusardi is offline

Default Goodbye, Neal

Congradulations asshole....you just made my killfile

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

I've seen enough evidence about your sexual predator past to be fairly
convinced that it's real.

You really did those awful things to a child and it's a matter of
record. This explains a lot about how you live out your existence
online.

Because of the crimes committed I can no longer respond to you. You
can post what you want, but I will no longer answer or play anymore
troll games. We had years of fun, but I can't abide what you've done.

I hope you live your remaining years quietly and without hurting
others.

Robert B
35s5
NY