BoatBanter.com

-   -   Goodbye, Neal (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/108393-goodbye-neal.html)

Capt. Rob August 4th 09 02:52 AM

Goodbye, Neal

I've seen enough evidence about your sexual predator past to be fairly
convinced that it's real.

You really did those awful things to a child and it's a matter of
record. This explains a lot about how you live out your existence
online.

Because of the crimes committed I can no longer respond to you. You
can post what you want, but I will no longer answer or play anymore
troll games. We had years of fun, but I can't abide what you've done.

I hope you live your remaining years quietly and without hurting
others.

Robert B
35s5
NY

Bob[_8_] August 4th 09 03:24 AM

Goodbye, Neal

You just keep on posting those pictures of your half naked child on the
internet. I'm sure those pictures on in a number of pedophile collections
and causing quite an arousal.

Wilbur Hubbard August 4th 09 05:44 PM

Goodbye, Neal

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

I've seen enough evidence about your sexual predator past to be fairly
convinced that it's real.

You really did those awful things to a child and it's a matter of
record. This explains a lot about how you live out your existence
online.

Because of the crimes committed I can no longer respond to you. You
can post what you want, but I will no longer answer or play anymore
troll games. We had years of fun, but I can't abide what you've done.

I hope you live your remaining years quietly and without hurting
others.

Robert B
35s5
NY

What Bobsprit really wanted to write:

"I cannot stand taking the constant beatings you deal out, Neal. You make
me look like a schmuck sailor and a Mr. Mom and you know it bugs me because
it's the truth. Therefore, I will not respond to your posts any more because
I know there is no way I can win an argument with you when it comes to
sailing. I know full well that I'm pussy whipped and wimpy but I can't
stand having it pointed out in a newsgroup where I constantly brag about how
great I am. This bogus sex offender thing has given me a good way out to
save face. Thank God I finally learned how to use anonymous remailers. If I
can't win any other way sleaze suits me just fine. Hooo haaaaa!"

Wilbur Hubbard