Default Heart of Gold....always a winner!

Every day has been a hit!

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v1/p620467244-5.jpg

The season is looking up.....

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v2/p780776157-5.jpg

RB
35s5
NY

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

Every day has been a hit!

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v1/p620467244-5.jpg

The season is looking up.....

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v2/p780776157-5.jpg

Oh, good grief! You have such mediocre taste in women. You wouldn't know a
babe if you saw one. Is there any woman who shows up on Ghost who has muscle
definition or are they all pale and plump?

Wilbur Hubbard

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 19:54:25 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

Every day has been a hit!

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v1/p620467244-5.jpg

The season is looking up.....

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v2/p780776157-5.jpg

Oh, good grief! You have such mediocre taste in women. You wouldn't know a
babe if you saw one. Is there any woman who shows up on Ghost who has muscle
definition or are they all pale and plump?

Wilbur Hubbard

Yaeh! All the women in Wilbur's magazine collection are hotter than
that!

Yaeh! All the women in Wilbur's magazine collection are hotter than
that!

Exactly. You'll never see any pics of Wilbur's boat. He doesn't have
one. You'll never see any pics of girls from him either as he doesn't
know any!

Sailing with the ladies is always nice.....and my boats have always
been well crewed.....

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v0/p953485140-5.jpg

http://ghostlight.zenfolio.com/img/v0/p819477157.jpg

http://ghostlight.zenfolio.com/img/v3/p777613192-5.jpg

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v2/p184414204-5.jpg

http://ghostlight.zenfolio.com/img/v3/p205723787-5.jpg

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v1/p713657924-5.jpg

You KNOW this drives the losers crazy, but what can they do? Cry? Say
I'm running an illegal home theater on my boat?

RB
35s5
NY

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

[...]

This one would attract my cat. He loves fish.

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v2/p184414204-5.jpg

The rest could be productively used for chum.

Wilbur Hubbard

Heart of Gold Jolly Roger Cruising 0 May 14th 09 03:41 PM
Heart of Gold and the Girls of Gold! Capt. Rob ASA 2 June 15th 07 11:19 PM
Heart of Gold Sold! Capt RB ASA 95 December 26th 06 11:19 PM
Heart of Gold Has some Fun! Capt. Rob ASA 2 August 27th 06 03:57 PM
Heart of Gold Joe ASA 2 March 8th 06 01:23 AM