BoatBanter.com

-   -   Heart of Gold....always a winner! (https://www.boatbanter.com/cruising/107022-heart-gold-always-winner.html)

Capt. Rob June 16th 09 12:34 AM

Heart of Gold....always a winner!

Every day has been a hit!

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v1/p620467244-5.jpg

The season is looking up.....

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v2/p780776157-5.jpg

RB
35s5
NY

Wilbur Hubbard June 16th 09 12:54 AM

Heart of Gold....always a winner!

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

Every day has been a hit!

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v1/p620467244-5.jpg

The season is looking up.....

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v2/p780776157-5.jpg

Oh, good grief! You have such mediocre taste in women. You wouldn't know a
babe if you saw one. Is there any woman who shows up on Ghost who has muscle
definition or are they all pale and plump?

Wilbur Hubbard

[email protected] June 16th 09 11:45 AM

Heart of Gold....always a winner!

On Mon, 15 Jun 2009 19:54:25 -0400, "Wilbur Hubbard"
wrote:

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

Every day has been a hit!

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v1/p620467244-5.jpg

The season is looking up.....

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v2/p780776157-5.jpg

Oh, good grief! You have such mediocre taste in women. You wouldn't know a
babe if you saw one. Is there any woman who shows up on Ghost who has muscle
definition or are they all pale and plump?

Wilbur Hubbard

Yaeh! All the women in Wilbur's magazine collection are hotter than
that!

Capt. Rob June 16th 09 12:57 PM

Heart of Gold....always a winner!

Yaeh! All the women in Wilbur's magazine collection are hotter than
that!

Exactly. You'll never see any pics of Wilbur's boat. He doesn't have
one. You'll never see any pics of girls from him either as he doesn't
know any!

Sailing with the ladies is always nice.....and my boats have always
been well crewed.....

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v0/p953485140-5.jpg

http://ghostlight.zenfolio.com/img/v0/p819477157.jpg

http://ghostlight.zenfolio.com/img/v3/p777613192-5.jpg

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v2/p184414204-5.jpg

http://ghostlight.zenfolio.com/img/v3/p205723787-5.jpg

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v1/p713657924-5.jpg

You KNOW this drives the losers crazy, but what can they do? Cry? Say
I'm running an illegal home theater on my boat?

RB
35s5
NY

Wilbur Hubbard June 17th 09 12:14 AM

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

[...]

This one would attract my cat. He loves fish.

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v2/p184414204-5.jpg

The rest could be productively used for chum.

Wilbur Hubbard