posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Heart of Gold Sold!

Heart of Gold is sold! For 1.5x what I paid for her. Stayed tuned for my
newest boat. It's a doozy and Loco will kill himself over this! Scotty will
have squirty cheese coming out of his nostrils!

Kapow!

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!

RB

Boatless but not for long!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt RB wrote:
snerp
Bwahahahahahahahahahaha!!

RB

Boatless but not for long!

Shouldn't that read "Bootless"?

--

Flying Tadpole
www.flyingtadpole.com
posted to alt.sailing.asa

A rather odd post. POSTED In Mtn Time zone. I wonder what Nutsy was
doing in that part of the country at this time of year?

Strange-----very strange!

I just got a reply, with a picture of Young Thom with Gran Pop in front
of the Christmas Tree.

I wonder who could be posting from Rocky Mountain Time :^)

Beached bum Thom

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Tad,

It should probably read "Ball-less" It's a forgery. The l in AOL has a
Sub1.
Very strange post, to say the least.

Not many sailors located in that time zone. Most sailing surf boards if
they sail.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Thom Stewart wrote:
A rather odd post. POSTED In Mtn Time zone. I wonder what Nutsy was
doing in that part of the country at this time of year?

Strange-----very strange!

I just got a reply, with a picture of Young Thom with Gran Pop in front
of the Christmas Tree.

I wonder who could be posting from Rocky Mountain Time :^)

Beached bum Thom

And, his isp is AO1, not AOL. He probably gets that half price.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
A rather odd post. POSTED In Mtn Time zone. I wonder what Nutsy was
doing in that part of the country at this time of year?

Strange-----very strange!

I just got a reply, with a picture of Young Thom with Gran Pop in front
of the Christmas Tree.

I wonder who could be posting from Rocky Mountain Time :^)

Beached bum Thom

It's Gilligan, and it's really tiresome to keep kfing his stupid sockpuppet
bs. I guess it's beyond hope that he could actually act like an adult and
stop this stupid and disruptive behavior.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. JG wrote:
"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

A rather odd post. POSTED In Mtn Time zone. I wonder what Nutsy was
doing in that part of the country at this time of year?

Strange-----very strange!

I just got a reply, with a picture of Young Thom with Gran Pop in front
of the Christmas Tree.

I wonder who could be posting from Rocky Mountain Time :^)

Beached bum Thom

It's Gilligan, and it's really tiresome to keep kfing his stupid sockpuppet
bs. I guess it's beyond hope that he could actually act like an adult and
stop this stupid and disruptive behavior.

I really don't see how it is any more stupid or disruptive than any
other post on this group.
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
A rather odd post. POSTED In Mtn Time zone. I wonder what Nutsy was
doing in that part of the country at this time of year?

Strange-----very strange!

I just got a reply, with a picture of Young Thom with Gran Pop in front
of the Christmas Tree.

I wonder who could be posting from Rocky Mountain Time :^)

Beached bum Thom

It's Gilligan, and it's really tiresome to keep kfing his stupid
sockpuppet bs. I guess it's beyond hope that he could actually act like an
adult and stop this stupid and disruptive behavior.

I'll do exactly as you please and stop.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. JG wrote:
"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
A rather odd post. POSTED In Mtn Time zone. I wonder what Nutsy was
doing in that part of the country at this time of year?

Strange-----very strange!

I just got a reply, with a picture of Young Thom with Gran Pop in front
of the Christmas Tree.

I wonder who could be posting from Rocky Mountain Time :^)

Beached bum Thom

It's Gilligan, and it's really tiresome to keep kfing his stupid sockpuppet
bs. I guess it's beyond hope that he could actually act like an adult and
stop this stupid and disruptive behavior.

wow, you have no sense of humor!
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Jeff" wrote in message

Capt. JG wrote:
"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
A rather odd post. POSTED In Mtn Time zone. I wonder what Nutsy was
doing in that part of the country at this time of year?

Strange-----very strange!

I just got a reply, with a picture of Young Thom with Gran Pop in
front of the Christmas Tree.

I wonder who could be posting from Rocky Mountain Time :^)

Beached bum Thom

It's Gilligan, and it's really tiresome to keep kfing his stupid
sockpuppet bs. I guess it's beyond hope that he could actually act
like an adult and stop this stupid and disruptive behavior.

wow, you have no sense of humor!

Butt he has a bone up his ass

Heart of Gold....more pics Capt. Rob ASA 32 October 8th 06 01:20 AM
Heart of Gold Sailing Capt. Rob ASA 9 October 4th 06 02:51 AM
Heart of Gold runs aground...and worse! Capt. Rob ASA 16 September 4th 06 09:25 PM
Heart of Gold Website-Updates Capt. Rob ASA 17 August 22nd 06 12:31 AM
Heart of Gold and the Genset Capt. Rob ASA 18 August 6th 06 12:30 PM