posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Heart of Gold Sold!

Katy,

He complains about everything. He tolerates almost nothing. It's the way he
is, he can't help it. He accuses Bush of thousands of murders and accuses me
of constantly nym shifting and disrupting the entire newsgroup (he speaks
for everyone). You can't deal or reason with something like that. The best
is to be polite or just ignore it.

My socks are transparent and easy to trace. I change them often so my feet
don't stink. I only use 3-4 names that everyone knows. If he feels so
strongly he can report me to my ISP with all the evidence and get me kicked
off.

I am curious as to why he didn't say a word or do anything when someone came
in here under multiple identities and posted members names, addresses, phone
numbers, places of employment, pictures of their wives and the like with
obviously malicious intent.

He could killfile by ISP address if it is really an annoyance. But it
appears that he doesn't killfile anyone. What would be left to complain
about if he did? I am providing a valuable service by givng him something
that is not threatening in any way to complain about. So let him complain,
it's want he wants even if it is annoying, constant and disruptive to the
group.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Now Jon,

Don't get to up tight. I knew it was Gilly and I just wanted him to
twich a bit. Jeff knew it also and was playing the game.

Now Jon I'm repling to a message post by Jaynz. I know its not YOU. I'm
assuming it Jeff; Post PST+3. I know it didn't originate from Calif.

This is how you work a troll. You bump his bait and hook but with
finess. It's a game used in a unmoderated group. Learn to play it. It's
as much fun as reading another post about a NW Storm.

Now, we tipped off Jeff and he is aware that something is playing with
his troll but let's work it ang get better at the game.
Steal his bait without getting reeled in.
(that "Bone in the Ass" was meant for you)

I'd make mention that West Coast Fish are worth the time but fish caught
in PST+3 are useless garabage fish. It's up to you. If you can get him
on the defense but keep him troll you are winning.

Hey Thom, it's pretty obvious what it is. It's also pretty obvious it's
one sick pupply who's doing it.

Are you getting uptight because I don't think it's particularly funny?

Maybe he thinks it is particularly funny because you are so uptight.

You are definitely in a bad mood tonight Jon. Take a bit of a chill.
Tomorrow will be a new and better day!

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Gilligan" wrote in message
Katy,

He complains about everything. He tolerates almost nothing. It's the way
he is, he can't help it. He accuses Bush of thousands of murders and
accuses me of constantly nym shifting and disrupting the entire newsgroup
(he speaks for everyone). You can't deal or reason with something like
that. The best is to be polite or just ignore it.

Almost nothing? Bzzzt. Nothing, period. $10 you just can't ignore me.

My socks are transparent and easy to trace. I change them often so my feet
don't stink. I only use 3-4 names that everyone knows. If he feels so
strongly he can report me to my ISP with all the evidence and get me
kicked off.

Why would I want to do that? Would it make you feel justified if I did?

I am curious as to why he didn't say a word or do anything when someone
came in here under multiple identities and posted members names,
addresses, phone numbers, places of employment, pictures of their wives
and the like with obviously malicious intent.

Bzzzt. I did. Many times. You're just not very good with history are you.

He could killfile by ISP address if it is really an annoyance. But it
appears that he doesn't killfile anyone. What would be left to complain
about if he did? I am providing a valuable service by givng him something
that is not threatening in any way to complain about. So let him complain,
it's want he wants even if it is annoying, constant and disruptive to the
group.

Yeah, I'm just a terrible person. Poor Gilligan that he has to suffer my
presence.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Gilligan" wrote in message
. ..

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
[...]

It's all my fault... gee too bad for you!!

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

it is my firm belief that anyone caught nyming should be
shot on site.

JG

"Jeff" wrote in message
. ..
Capt. JG wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message
. ..
Capt. JG wrote:
"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
A rather odd post. POSTED In Mtn Time zone. I wonder

what Nutsy was
doing in that part of the country at this time of

year?

Strange-----very strange!

I just got a reply, with a picture of Young Thom with

Gran Pop in front
of the Christmas Tree.

I wonder who could be posting from Rocky Mountain

Time :^)

Beached bum Thom

It's Gilligan, and it's really tiresome to keep kfing

his stupid
sockpuppet bs. I guess it's beyond hope that he could

actually act like
an adult and stop this stupid and disruptive behavior.

wow, you have no sense of humor!

I guess not. Thanks for point it out.

You're welcome.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Well done Thom. It had me fooled.

Gilly

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Tad,

It should probably read "Ball-less" It's a forgery. The l

in AOL has a
Sub1.
Very strange post, to say the least.

Not many sailors located in that time zone. Most sailing

surf boards if
they sail.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Gilligan" wrote in message
Katy,

He complains about everything. He tolerates almost nothing. It's the way
he is, he can't help it. He accuses Bush of thousands of murders and
accuses me of constantly nym shifting and disrupting the entire newsgroup
(he speaks for everyone). You can't deal or reason with something like
that. The best is to be polite or just ignore it.

Almost nothing? Bzzzt. Nothing, period. $10 you just can't ignore me.

After this post to you I will ignore you forever. No need to give me $10.

My socks are transparent and easy to trace. I change them often so my
feet don't stink. I only use 3-4 names that everyone knows. If he feels
so strongly he can report me to my ISP with all the evidence and get me
kicked off.

Why would I want to do that? Would it make you feel justified if I did?

I don't know why. I'm just offering solutions to your constant, disruptive
whining. If you reported me I would most likely be pretty ****ed off.

I am curious as to why he didn't say a word or do anything when someone
came in here under multiple identities and posted members names,
addresses, phone numbers, places of employment, pictures of their wives
and the like with obviously malicious intent.

Bzzzt. I did. Many times. You're just not very good with history are you.

I'm good with history but I probably just ignored whatever you did.

He could killfile by ISP address if it is really an annoyance. But it
appears that he doesn't killfile anyone. What would be left to complain
about if he did? I am providing a valuable service by givng him something
that is not threatening in any way to complain about. So let him
complain, it's want he wants even if it is annoying, constant and
disruptive to the group.

Yeah, I'm just a terrible person. Poor Gilligan that he has to suffer my
presence.

I don't think you are a terrible person at all. I don't have to suffer your
presence at all, it is simply a matter of choice on my behalf. I've now made
my choice.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Capt JG" JGanz@Iruletheworldcom wrote in message
. ..
Well done Thom. It had me fooled.

Gilly

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
Tad,

It should probably read "Ball-less" It's a forgery. The l

in AOL has a
Sub1.
Very strange post, to say the least.

Not many sailors located in that time zone. Most sailing

surf boards if
they sail.

Wow.. fooled me Scotty. I guess I'll have to report you.

But, are you concerned about talking to yourself?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Heart of Gold....more pics Capt. Rob ASA 32 October 8th 06 01:20 AM
Heart of Gold Sailing Capt. Rob ASA 9 October 4th 06 02:51 AM
Heart of Gold runs aground...and worse! Capt. Rob ASA 16 September 4th 06 09:25 PM
Heart of Gold Website-Updates Capt. Rob ASA 17 August 22nd 06 12:31 AM
Heart of Gold and the Genset Capt. Rob ASA 18 August 6th 06 12:30 PM