posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Heart of Gold Sold!

"katy" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

A rather odd post. POSTED In Mtn Time zone. I wonder what Nutsy was
doing in that part of the country at this time of year?

Strange-----very strange!

I just got a reply, with a picture of Young Thom with Gran Pop in front
of the Christmas Tree.

I wonder who could be posting from Rocky Mountain Time :^)

Beached bum Thom

It's Gilligan, and it's really tiresome to keep kfing his stupid
sockpuppet bs. I guess it's beyond hope that he could actually act like
an adult and stop this stupid and disruptive behavior.

I really don't see how it is any more stupid or disruptive than any other
post on this group.

The nymshifting is annoying. That's what's more disruptive. A sockpuppet
here and there is par for the course, but he's doing this constantly.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Jeff" wrote in message
. ..
Capt. JG wrote:
"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
A rather odd post. POSTED In Mtn Time zone. I wonder what Nutsy was
doing in that part of the country at this time of year?

Strange-----very strange!

I just got a reply, with a picture of Young Thom with Gran Pop in front
of the Christmas Tree.

I wonder who could be posting from Rocky Mountain Time :^)

Beached bum Thom

It's Gilligan, and it's really tiresome to keep kfing his stupid
sockpuppet bs. I guess it's beyond hope that he could actually act like
an adult and stop this stupid and disruptive behavior.

wow, you have no sense of humor!

I guess not. Thanks for point it out.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Gilligan" wrote in message
. ..

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
"Thom Stewart" wrote in message
A rather odd post. POSTED In Mtn Time zone. I wonder what Nutsy was
doing in that part of the country at this time of year?

Strange-----very strange!

I just got a reply, with a picture of Young Thom with Gran Pop in front
of the Christmas Tree.

I wonder who could be posting from Rocky Mountain Time :^)

Beached bum Thom

It's Gilligan, and it's really tiresome to keep kfing his stupid
sockpuppet bs. I guess it's beyond hope that he could actually act like
an adult and stop this stupid and disruptive behavior.

I'll do exactly as you please and stop.

I have no doubt. :-)

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Capt. JG wrote:

"Thom Stewart" wrote in message

A rather odd post. POSTED In Mtn Time zone. I wonder what Nutsy was
doing in that part of the country at this time of year?

Strange-----very strange!

I just got a reply, with a picture of Young Thom with Gran Pop in front
of the Christmas Tree.

I wonder who could be posting from Rocky Mountain Time :^)

Beached bum Thom

It's Gilligan, and it's really tiresome to keep kfing his stupid
sockpuppet bs. I guess it's beyond hope that he could actually act like
an adult and stop this stupid and disruptive behavior.

I really don't see how it is any more stupid or disruptive than any other
post on this group.

The nymshifting is annoying. That's what's more disruptive. A sockpuppet
here and there is par for the course, but he's doing this constantly.

Nut a true sock tries to hide their identity..Gilly hides nothing...has
nothing to hide...so why let it bother you? It's when people hide
behind names and use socks as subterfuge that it becomes a problem.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message

Capt. JG wrote:

[...]

I don't wish to read all the bs from all of his puppets. It's not a matter
of whether he hides or not.

I said that I found it tiresome. Is there some reason why that's a problem
for you?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote in message ...
Capt. JG wrote:
"katy" wrote in message ...

Capt. JG wrote:

[...]

Simply astounding. Here we have a net nanny trying to educate a net nazi.
Will wonders never cease?

Paladin,
Have gun - will travel

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Now Jon,

Don't get to up tight. I knew it was Gilly and I just wanted him to
twich a bit. Jeff knew it also and was playing the game.

Now Jon I'm repling to a message post by Jaynz. I know its not YOU. I'm
assuming it Jeff; Post PST+3. I know it didn't originate from Calif.

This is how you work a troll. You bump his bait and hook but with
finess. It's a game used in a unmoderated group. Learn to play it. It's
as much fun as reading another post about a NW Storm.

Now, we tipped off Jeff and he is aware that something is playing with
his troll but let's work it ang get better at the game.
Steal his bait without getting reeled in.
(that "Bone in the Ass" was meant for you)

I'd make mention that West Coast Fish are worth the time but fish caught
in PST+3 are useless garabage fish. It's up to you. If you can get him
on the defense but keep him troll you are winning.

posted to alt.sailing.asa

[...]

Hey Thom, it's pretty obvious what it is. It's also pretty obvious it's one
sick pupply who's doing it.

Are you getting uptight because I don't think it's particularly funny?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Stick the barrell of that gun up your ASS until you holler "Nelley"and
then travel

Bon Voyage

Heart of Gold....more pics Capt. Rob ASA 32 October 8th 06 01:20 AM
Heart of Gold Sailing Capt. Rob ASA 9 October 4th 06 02:51 AM
Heart of Gold runs aground...and worse! Capt. Rob ASA 16 September 4th 06 09:25 PM
Heart of Gold Website-Updates Capt. Rob ASA 17 August 22nd 06 12:31 AM
Heart of Gold and the Genset Capt. Rob ASA 18 August 6th 06 12:30 PM