posted to alt.sailing.asa

Default Heart of Gold Sold!

"katy" wrote

Except the boob didn't wirte it..

Probably he didn't write it either.....

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Ellen MacArthur" wrote in
message
reenews.ne
t...

"katy" wrote

Except the boob didn't wirte it..

Probably he didn't write it either.....

Most of us caught on to Katytype in a week or so. Why are
you so slow?

Scotty

posted to alt.sailing.asa

"Scotty" wrote

Most of us caught on to Katytype in a week or so. Why are
you so slow?

I could catch on in a minute if I wanted to. But I don't want to because, I just hate it when
another women makes all of us look stupid. It's bad enough men think we're stupid anyway. The
only way to get a little respect sometimes is to be a cut above.
What good's a woman who types like a 4-year-old eating peanut butter out of the jar with her
fingers?
I don't think Katy's stupid but "tarnal hell is she ever one lazy ****" - as a redneck male friend
of mine's fond of saying.... So I'm hoping she'll try to make her posts a little more presentable. If I
keep making fun of her pitiful typing she might get ashamed. But, why do I feel the witch might even
be capable of shame? Beats the hell outta me.... :-)

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"Scotty" wrote

[...]

Ah, Neal...you just can't stand it, can you? By the way, it's 'woman"
not "women"....stupid is as stupid does...
posted to alt.sailing.asa

"katy" wrote

Ah, Neal...you just can't stand it, can you? By the way, it's 'woman" not "women"....stupid is as stupid does...

Maybe it's none of my business but was Capt. Neal your lover or maybe just a short affair?
But, you loved him so much you made plans. Don't we all? And then he lost interest. And you never
got over it?
I can't think of another reason you'd see Neal under every post. It's like you're ---(satisfied
with the spelling?) addicted to him. I guess I can understand how somebody your age might fall
head over heels over somebody super intelligent and not that bad looking like him. But I think I
can understand too how a man like him might be more interested in somebody young and sexy like
me. Men his age are like that. You're old enough you shoulda learned this fact....

Cheers,
Ellen

posted to alt.sailing.asa

Ellen MacArthur wrote:
"katy" wrote

Ah, Neal...you just can't stand it, can you? By the way, it's 'woman" not "women"....stupid is as stupid does...

Maybe it's none of my business but

In your dreams...always...give it up....you can't obtain the
unattainable...BTW, having fun playing the game?

Heart of Gold....more pics Capt. Rob ASA 32 October 8th 06 01:20 AM
Heart of Gold Sailing Capt. Rob ASA 9 October 4th 06 02:51 AM
Heart of Gold runs aground...and worse! Capt. Rob ASA 16 September 4th 06 09:25 PM
Heart of Gold Website-Updates Capt. Rob ASA 17 August 22nd 06 12:31 AM
Heart of Gold and the Genset Capt. Rob ASA 18 August 6th 06 12:30 PM