Default Heart of Gold....always a winner!

"Capt. Rob" wrote in message

Yaeh! All the women in Wilbur's magazine collection are hotter than
that!

Exactly. You'll never see any pics of Wilbur's boat. He doesn't have
one. You'll never see any pics of girls from him either as he doesn't
know any!

Sailing with the ladies is always nice.....and my boats have always
been well crewed.....

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v0/p953485140-5.jpg

http://ghostlight.zenfolio.com/img/v0/p819477157.jpg

http://ghostlight.zenfolio.com/img/v3/p777613192-5.jpg

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v2/p184414204-5.jpg

http://ghostlight.zenfolio.com/img/v3/p205723787-5.jpg

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v1/p713657924-5.jpg

You KNOW this drives the losers crazy, but what can they do? Cry? Say
I'm running an illegal home theater on my boat?

RB
35s5
NY

This one would attract my cat. He loves fish.

http://GhostLight.zenfolio.com/img/v2/p184414204-5.jpg

The rest could be productively used for chum.

Wilbur Hubbard