Default Americans take ship back! - update

"mr.b" wrote in message
m...
On Sun, 12 Apr 2009 15:18:24 -0500, KLC Lewis wrote:

All in all, I'd say Obama handled this fairly well. Took his time and
dawdled a bit, but in the end he handled it well.

I'm certain he'll sleep well tonight knowing he has your approval

As my approval is all that matters, I'm sure you are right.

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...

Looks like the capt. was freed, three of the four pirates was killed. Not
sure of the details....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Swift rescue operation left three of the Somali captors dead
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30178013/

All in all, I'd say Obama handled this fairly well. Took his time and
dawdled a bit, but in the end he handled it well.

I think he likes to think before he acts (and talks).

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Capt. JG wrote:
"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...
"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
Looks like the capt. was freed, three of the four pirates was killed. Not
sure of the details....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Swift rescue operation left three of the Somali captors dead
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30178013/

All in all, I'd say Obama handled this fairly well. Took his time and
dawdled a bit, but in the end he handled it well.

I think he likes to think before he acts (and talks).

Well, I voted against him, but I'll take my hat off to him today.
Well done all...

Richard

"cavelamb" wrote:

Well, I voted against him, but I'll take my hat off to him today.
Well done all...

Really?

Didn't realize you could vote against some one.

Thought you could only vote FOR someone.

Lew

"cavelamb" wrote in message
Capt. JG wrote:
"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...
"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...
Looks like the capt. was freed, three of the four pirates was killed.
Not sure of the details....

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com
Swift rescue operation left three of the Somali captors dead
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30178013/

All in all, I'd say Obama handled this fairly well. Took his time and
dawdled a bit, but in the end he handled it well.

I think he likes to think before he acts (and talks).

Well, I voted against him, but I'll take my hat off to him today.
Well done all...

Richard

Resistance is futile...

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. JG" wrote in
easolutions:

Looks like the capt. was freed, three of the four pirates was killed.
Not sure of the details....

Cap'n is enjoying Navy Chow from the Wardroom and is unharmed.

3 of 4 pirates dead. (They musta saved one to "encourage" him to rat out
the shore facilities pirates are using before they toss him overboard
further out to sea.)

Maersk said "NO!" when I asked 'em if I could have the lifeboat.....dammit.