Jonathan Ganz

Default OT all Americans

The man elected will be the President of all Americans, not just the
Democrats or the Republicans.

To show our solidarity as Americans, let's all get together and show
each other our support for the candidate of our choice. It's time that
we all came together, Democrats and Republicans alike.

If you support the policies and character of John Kerry, please drive
with your headlights on during the day.

If you support President Bush, please drive with your headlights off
at night.

--
Jonathan Ganz (j gan z @ $ail no w.c=o=m)
http://www.sailnow.com