Martin[_4_] Martin[_4_] is offline

Default Americans take ship back!

I heard this story break on the BBC World service early this morning,
that Somali pirates had hijacked a US flagged container ship and after a
battle lasting several hours had taken the ship,,,

Then on the way home this afternoon I hear on NPR that the American crew
had taken the ship back, but not the captain...

http://apnews.excite.com/article/200...D97EG5800.html

I wonder what happened, did the Americans, sick of terrorist jerks
taking whatever they want say "Enough, we're not going to roll over like
a bunch of underpaid Filipinos." "We're UNION, and no non-union crew is
gonna run this boat" :-)

Cheers
Martin