Joe Joe is offline

Default Americans take ship back!

On Apr 9, 3:12*pm, "KLC Lewis" wrote:
"Edgar" wrote in message

"Larry" wrote in message
.. .
Joe wrote in news:91c5321d-00c1-4fe9-a136-
:

The Captain is in a lifeboat surrounded by half a dozen 50 cal.
machine guns.

I just read the lifeboat was out of fuel....

I just read they have enough food for a week.
No way these pirates are going home any time soon.

"Turn over the Captain to us, and we'll let you live. Don't turn him over to
us, and we'll see you all in hell. Sorry, Cap'n."

Seal bait around 03:30 would be my guess.

Joe

"Gogarty" wrote in message

These aren't Q ships we are dealing with. They are run-of-the-mill
rattletrap
fishing boats. They don't fly the Jolly Roger. India did take one out if I
recall correctly.

Task some of our spy satellites with monitoring ocean activities in the
affected region. Speedboats being serviced by "rattletrap fishing boats"
hundreds of miles from Somalia can be considered a "smoking gun." Both the
speedboats and the "rattletrap fishing boats" should be blown out of the
water. We've bombed villages in Iraq, Pakistan and Afganistan with less
evidence.

"cavelamb" wrote in message
m...

Following several centuries of tradition,
they could carry Marines...

Come to think of it, that's not a bad idea - especially for
US flagged cruse ships.

Think of the stories passengers could tell when they get home!

Richard

Now that is a dandy idea. What would it take -- a platoon for each ship?
Like as not it would be considered a pretty cushy gig.

"Goofball_star_dot_etal" wrote in message
"...said using U.S.-fagged (sic) ships with American crews was
rare..."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30103371/page/2

A freudian slip, perhaps? Certainly changes the thrust of that article. ;-)

On Thu, 9 Apr 2009 16:45:43 -0500, "KLC Lewis"
wrote:

"Goofball_star_dot_etal" wrote in message
.. .
"...said using U.S.-fagged (sic) ships with American crews was
rare..."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/30103371/page/2

A freudian slip, perhaps? Certainly changes the thrust of that article. ;-)

You only need to find a few gay marines..

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

"Gogarty" wrote in message

These aren't Q ships we are dealing with. They are run-of-the-mill
rattletrap
fishing boats. They don't fly the Jolly Roger. India did take one out if
recall correctly.

Task some of our spy satellites with monitoring ocean activities in the
affected region. Speedboats being serviced by "rattletrap fishing boats"
hundreds of miles from Somalia can be considered a "smoking gun." Both the
speedboats and the "rattletrap fishing boats" should be blown out of the
water. We've bombed villages in Iraq, Pakistan and Afganistan with less
evidence.

Why don't we use the unmanned drones?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

"Capt. JG" wrote in message
easolutions...

Why don't we use the unmanned drones?

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Drones aren't very good at separating good guys from bad guys. As a matter
of principle, I am opposed to using robots to kill people. Even pirates.