Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Scott

Default Formosa 51 / Hudson Force 50 / Vagabond 47

I am contemplating purchasing a Formosa 51 (aka Hudson Force 50) or a
Vagabond 47. I will use it for coastal cruising with my family of six for a
couple of years and then a year of offshore sailing when the younger
children are a little older. I am trying to collect information on the
reliability of these boats and known maintenance/structural issues. If
anyone has any suggestions or comments - especially based on first hand
experiences, I would appreciate a note. Thanks!

If you wish to reply by email, please remove the number "1" from my email
address. It is only there to prevent spam.