Scott

Default Formosa 51 / Hudson Force 50 / Vagabond 47

Have you owned any of the boats I've considered or the CT49? If so, which
and for how long? What types of problems frustrated you?

"Ace-high" wrote in message
They're all total crap - the worst of the worst Taiwan leaky teaky's -
buy something better. For Taiwan cheap boats - maybe a CT49 - not the
crappy CT41's. You obviously haven't looked enough and learned enough.
What do you own now and what have you owned before?

On Mon, 14 Jun 2004 14:38:08 -0400, "Scott"
wrote:

I am contemplating purchasing a Formosa 51 (aka Hudson Force 50) or a
Vagabond 47. I will use it for coastal cruising with my family of six for

couple of years and then a year of offshore sailing when the younger
children are a little older. I am trying to collect information on the
reliability of these boats and known maintenance/structural issues. If
anyone has any suggestions or comments - especially based on first hand
experiences, I would appreciate a note. Thanks!

If you wish to reply by email, please remove the number "1" from my email
address. It is only there to prevent spam.